News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

How do you think....

Started by Tam and Martin, April 08, 2013, 12:12:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

How do you think vermin with names (like Plugtail) get their names? Let's say they were named at birth, Plugtail, a vermin, for example, has a stump of a tail. He didn't have that stump of a tail when he was born so unless he was named that later on he shouldn't have that name.
                                       Thoughts?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

I think they mostly have normal names, but many of them get vermin-y nicknames through their experiences. A few of them, however (like Romsca) keep their normal names

Ungatt Trunn

Ungatt Trunn probubly got his name because Ungatt Trunn is a great name an Ungatt Trunn is a great character ;D! And with some of the other vermin names, BJ sometimes tells how they got there names.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Kitsune

Is Plugtail a character I don't remember, or a misspelled form of Pluggfiretail? ;D

Anyway, some probably got their names at birth, and some probably got a nickname about something that happened to them. Example: (Loamhedge reference)

Plumnose probably had a big nose since he was born, hence his name.

A fire or a skin condition is probably the case with Slipback, who had no hair on his back. He probably got his nickname from hanging around Badredd's gang.

Overall, I think that BJ came up with the names for the fun of it.

Leatho Shellhound

Or Chopsnout the fox captain.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on April 08, 2013, 09:18:04 PM
Or Chopsnout the fox captain.
Thats a good example about how BJ sometimes tell how Redwall vermin get there names.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

Yes and Plugg, there is a Plugtail somewhere.....

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Romsca

In High Rhulain, I believe. I think he was the leader of the gang of rats

Kitsune

I know there's a Stumptail. I'll look for Plugtail in High Rhulain!