Who said this?!?!

Started by GeminyaTome, April 24, 2013, 01:10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeminyaTome

I can't, for the life of me, remember what dibbun said "Oi'd forgoten to amember that!" Can anyone tell me who/what book it's from?
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Tam and Martin

I don't know. I think it's a mole!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Osu

Sounds like something a lot of characters would have said throughout the series, though if I had to guess, I'd say Mudge from Rakkety Tam. He and another little one had a conversation with a couple of Abbey elders out in the orchard wherein little Mudge was told his task lied in the cellars and hadn't he been told that? To which Mudge responded with something similar to what you have in the top post.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Maudie

it might be the little mole from Triss, but then again it might a different mole, like the molemaid from The Bellmaker.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

You know, I think Osu is right. He was supposed to get vegtables and he wanted to get them straight from the garden instead of the larder.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

I'm not sure :) maybe lots of different beasts have said I don't know sorry

Shadowed One

I read Rakkety Tam recently and Osu is right.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

GeminyaTome

Thanks, y'all!! I've always loved the quote, but it's been bugging me not knowing who said it!!
Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Blazemane

Quote from: Osu on April 24, 2013, 02:00:22 AM
Sounds like something a lot of characters would have said throughout the series...

Yeah; Mhera's friend Gundil says it in Taggerung, too (pg.105 of the softcover).