News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

whos the best of these five

Started by rakkety tam, July 18, 2011, 06:24:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkety tam

basil stagg hare is definitly the best hare i even named my late rabbit after him
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Excuse me sah!

I must say I'm tied between Basil, and Rakkety Tam.

Janglur Swifteye

Quote from: rakkety tams 1 fan on July 18, 2011, 06:24:21 AM
rakkety tam
doogy plumm
basil stagg hare
mariel of redwall
saro

rakkety tams mine wats yours

Sarobando, totally! Her name's so cool, and she's totally awesome. . . even the way she and bragoon died :'(

rakkety tam

yeah i creid when they deid and i never cry

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Shinella

Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

rakkety tam

yes another rakkety tam fan

hhhhaawwwayyy the braaaw

Folgrimeo

Of those, I see Rakkety Tam and Basil as contenders. I like Rakkety Tam the book. But Rakkety Tam the character... not as much. Doogy's a better bet for comedy, but I find Tam cuter (especially on the Russian cover, oh my goodness).  Basil Stag Hare... he's a classic character, he was the first of the hares and remains one of the best. Easily the best part of "Redwall". Great personality, whereas unfortunately for Tam, I thought Tam's personality was lacking. They weren't much better as the duo of Tam and Doogy. They argued, sure, but otherwise I didn't really care about them. So I'll have to go with Basil on this one, he left more of an impression.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Storm on July 20, 2011, 04:24:31 PM
Mariel, of course. She killed two sea rats without any weapons, almost killed the greatest sea rat sword fighter, and took on enormous seabirds with a length of knotted rope. Rakkety Tam was pretty cool, but always needed a blade.

Twaznae tha' he needed a blade, he juzt alwayz had one near him, zae why uze yer pawz when ye could uze a zword inztead?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

rakkety tam

HIAG  does have a point there storm

Muse

Quote from: Folgrimeo on September 25, 2011, 03:05:21 AM
Of those, I see Rakkety Tam and Basil as contenders. I like Rakkety Tam the book. But Rakkety Tam the character... not as much. Doogy's a better bet for comedy, but I find Tam cuter (especially on the Russian cover, oh my goodness).  Basil Stag Hare... he's a classic character, he was the first of the hares and remains one of the best. Easily the best part of "Redwall". Great personality, whereas unfortunately for Tam, I thought Tam's personality was lacking. They weren't much better as the duo of Tam and Doogy. They argued, sure, but otherwise I didn't really care about them. So I'll have to go with Basil on this one, he left more of an impression.

Gulo looks awesome on that cover.

Sarabando and Doogy all the way!
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Dotti

Rakkety Tam and Wild Doogy Plum!  I love the team they make.  Tam is the hero, but if I had to pick one of them to meet, it would be Doogy.
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

Plugg Firetail

Dannflor

I vote Basil stag hare [barrel stick chair hee hee]
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D