News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Round 4: Calm after Chaos (plotting thread)

Started by BrookSkimmer, May 25, 2013, 05:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Yeah, and I'll probably write the story of Spera and her father's escape from Mossflower at some point.  ::)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Icefire

Quote from: danflorreguba on June 24, 2013, 05:19:56 PM
I'd really like to continue this story rather than go right to fanfics, but there's a rather large problem. Who besides myself is actually willing to keep the story rolling? It will be a lot harder without a drive to actually make posts (you know, without tournament backing?)

BTW: I didn't cry either.
Are you talking the epilogue round? ME ME ME ME ME!!!! You're right. It's harder to keep a rpg going without the extra encouragement of a score, etc. We tried to continue the 1st tournament, but that didn't go so well. (hence the reason my character survived....I was thinking of killing her off.) However, it is possible. After all, we've completed regular rps, haven't we?

I think we should have another "bonus" round about how the Swords are eventually defeated. ;D

....if we don't I'll just write a fic about it.
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

WarriorOfMossflower

Quote from: Icefire on June 24, 2013, 10:07:16 PM
I'd really like to continue this story rather than go right to fanfics, but there's a rather large problem. Who besides myself is actually willing to keep the story rolling? It will be a lot harder without a drive to actually make posts (you know, without tournament backing?)

Are you talking the epilogue round? ME ME ME ME ME!!!! You're right. It's harder to keep a rpg going without the extra encouragement of a score, etc. We tried to continue the 1st tournament, but that didn't go so well. (hence the reason my character survived....I was thinking of killing her off.) However, it is possible. After all, we've completed regular rps, haven't we?

I think we should have another "bonus" round about how the Swords are eventually defeated. ;D

Wow, Icey-Ice. XD I agree with you, though. I support the idea of an epilogue story and I'm willing to help, but it'll take a lot of planning. About the Swords eventually being defeated in a bonus round...no way, the good guys always win!  :P Just kidding, though I was thinking more along the lines of what happens afterwards. Like, all the rebuilding, character developement, etc. Stuff like that.

@dannflorreguba: What do you think the plotline of the epilogue thing should be? (Btw, about you not crying:  :P How could you be so cold? Just kidding, I didn't really expect many people to actually cry, no matter how much emotion I put into it.  :) )
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Icefire

Quote from: WarriorOfMossflower on June 24, 2013, 11:08:01 PM
Quote from: Icefire on June 24, 2013, 10:07:16 PM

Wow, Icey-Ice. XD I agree with you, though. I support the idea of an epilogue story and I'm willing to help, but it'll take a lot of planning. About the Swords eventually being defeated in a bonus round...no way, the good guys always win!  :P Just kidding, though I was thinking more along the lines of what happens afterwards. Like, all the rebuilding, character developement, etc. Stuff like that.

@dannflorreguba: What do you think the plotline of the epilogue thing should be? (Btw, about you not crying:  :P How could you be so cold? Just kidding, I didn't really expect many people to actually cry, no matter how much emotion I put into it.  :) )
Oh, I'm talking multiple bonus rounds now. So far, it seems as though everyone likes the idea of an epilogue to show how they moved on, etc. I'm talking about a round after that in which they get defeated. Legend of Luke and Mossflower both reference the tribe's defeat.

321tumbler

Could one of the kinder Swords find me please?

Icefire

Are you near us? I haven't seen your post.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

BrookSkimmer

Em.... are we almost ready to close out the round? I can't remember or find for that matter... where I posted the end date for the round...

Icefire

The end date is technically supposed to be tomorrow. Are we ready? I've got my minimum post count in, but I'd be willing to keep going if need be.

Redwaller

I'd continue willingly if others want, 'cos I haven't interacted with anyone yet(which I was going to do now).

Tam and Martin

I'm waiting for Romsca to post so I can make my last and I can fit some interaction in.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ceteruler

I only have three posts- do I really need to mark them for judgement? :p

W0NWILL

Hey, Dann, the sentence, 'Thou has made a grave mistake, coming to these shores! You will not live to make that mistake again!'
The 'has' should be 'hast' if you're going to use thou. And you should also change the 'you' to thou if your're gonna type in 'old-speak'. You is used as a respectful you, while thou is used as a not-so-respectful you.
Look at me, correcting the old-grammar when I'm pretty terrible at new-grammar. :D I really do know old-grammar better than new.

EDIT: Tum, Nevfae could find your character.

Romsca

Quote from: Tam and Martin on June 26, 2013, 03:02:07 PM
I'm waiting for Romsca to post so I can make my last and I can fit some interaction in.

What should I do?

Rainshadow

Well, I got the minimum number of posts in, and I don't think that Spera can really do anything else.  She's too injured to get up and walk around, and there's really nothing else I can have her do, other than talk to Joey or something.  So, yeah, I'm pretty ready for the round to be over.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!