News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Riddler.

Started by Nightfire, July 20, 2011, 02:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Tammo

I have one, but it's not a redwall riddle:

What is always coming, yet never arrives?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Matthias720

Agreed. Both the future and tomorrow (though they're technically the same).

Gonff

Yes, that's my guess too.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Captain Tammo

Ok you guys got it!
What can be any shape or size, but weighs nothing?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Matthias720

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Weasels!

If they want to, of course...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Nightfire

Hey! Aren't I supposed to be the Riddler? Tsk tsk tsk...

"Up, up I go, yet rarely fall,
I live but a moment, or not at all.
I shimmer and shine with colours divine,
Yet I cannot be held to become thine.
Sometimes many, sometimes one,
Sometimes I can be a lot of fun!
I am oft found in the summertime gold,
Or in the spring playtimes of old."
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Matthias720 on July 24, 2011, 11:49:48 PM
A shadow.

Wow you guys are good... Or I'm just really bad at making riddles :D

And sorry lady amber! I won't won't post anymore riddles. As for the riddle you just said, i doubt it's right and its some type of plant or something, but I'm just going to guess it's stars?

James Gryphon

Quote from: Lady Amber on July 25, 2011, 03:20:31 AM
"Up, up I go, yet rarely fall,
I live but a moment, or not at all.
I shimmer and shine with colours divine,
Yet I cannot be held to become thine.
Sometimes many, sometimes one,
Sometimes I can be a lot of fun!
I am oft found in the summertime gold,
Or in the spring playtimes of old."
Zubbles?
« Subject to editing »

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Leatho Shellhound

I think it is a shadow again.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

James Gryphon

No, that can't be, because shadows certainly don't shine (in fact, I'd say the opposite), they aren't multiple colors, and they're constantly present; they never don't live.
« Subject to editing »

HeadInAnotherGalaxy