Three favorite Hares

Started by Vilu Daskar, June 16, 2013, 08:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WildDoogyPlumm

1. Butty Wopscutt
2. Tarquin
3. Rosie
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Mask on July 31, 2013, 01:01:56 AM
Lessee,

Dotti

Maudie

Rockjaw Grang

Horty

Porters

Quarters

Major Blanedale Frunk

Rosie

Clary

Thyme

etc.

;D
I think thats more than three
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on August 22, 2013, 04:39:42 PM
Quote from: Mask on July 31, 2013, 01:01:56 AM
Lessee,

Dotti

Maudie

Rockjaw Grang

Horty

Porters

Quarters

Major Blanedale Frunk

Rosie

Clary

Thyme

etc.

;D
I think thats more than three

Eizer vay, ah zink tiz zafe tae azzume zat 'e likez 'arez!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Jetthebinturong

1. Rake Nightfur
2. Big Oxeye (Lieutenant Oxeye/Ox)
3. Major Cuthbert Blanedale Frunk (Captain Frunk W. Bloodpaw, terror of the high seas/Log-a-log Boodul)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on August 22, 2013, 01:59:20 AM
1. Butty Wopscutt
2. Tarquin
3. Rosie

Rosie was OK, but I think as far as female hares went I prefer Pasque Valerian from the book The Long Patrol.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on September 08, 2013, 03:52:07 AM
Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on August 22, 2013, 01:59:20 AM
1. Butty Wopscutt
2. Tarquin
3. Rosie

Rosie was OK, but I think as far as female hares went I prefer Pasque Valerian from the book The Long Patrol.
I haven't read The Long Patrol as many times as I have Mariel of Redwall, so Rosie's still among my favorites.
Actually, I've never physically read MoR, but I've listened to my audiobook of it a dozen times.  Rosie's laugh sounds so funny in the audiobook.  :D
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Leatho Shellhound

Yes, her laugh is funny on the audiobook, I listened to MoR when me and my dad were on a long road trip.  :)

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on September 09, 2013, 02:25:13 PM
Yes, her laugh is funny on the audiobook, I listened to MoR when me and my dad were on a long road trip.  :)
Have you listened to her song from The Bellmaker that she sings? It is TERRIBLE!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 09, 2013, 11:12:59 PM
Have you listened to her song from The Bellmaker that she sings? It is TERRIBLE!

Yes....

click the banner

WildDoogyPlumm

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 09, 2013, 11:12:59 PM
But Tarquin is worse.  Much worse.

Captain Tammo

1. Tammo
2. Rockjaw Grang/ Midge Manycoats
3. Beau
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Banya Streamdog

This is such a tough question! Maybe later I'll look up hares in the reawall books and try to find my favorites.

EEEE AYE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

clunylooney

1. Basil Stag Hare

2. Major Cuthbert Blanedale Frunk

3. Sergeant Sapwood and Big Oxeye (I don't care. this counts as one)

Honorable Mentions: Stiffener Medick, Fleetscut, Dorothea Duckfontein Dillworthy, Southpaw, Bobweave, Porters, Quarters, Sabertache, Cleckstarr Lepus Montisle, Colonel Clary, Hon Rosie, Brigadier Thyme, Sergeant Torgoch, Rockjaw Grang, Major Perigord Habile Sinistra, Tammo De Fformelo Tussock, Midge Manycoats, Pasque Valerian, Captain Twayblade.

I love Hares. They are some of the best.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me