News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Girls Vs. Guys Official Topic

Started by Redwaller, June 18, 2013, 02:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

168. 4 of us, and one of us couldn't get in very many posts! Wow....That's really rather slow!

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

Gah, I was trying to do what leatho did, but it didn't work. :P

Leatho Shellhound

um Jukka?

There is a trick... but I'm not giving it alway.

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Cornflower MM

Jukka the Sling

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Cornflower MM

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Jukka the Sling

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jukka the Sling

Russa Nodrey

Freddy