Previous topic - Next topic

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

i am that is (Matthias)

looking really cool I hope I get to play this when it comes out.

cryptopur

Hello Everybody,

I know we've been out of contact for a while...been a lot of work to do and lots to clean up.
But as of about two weeks ago the Redwall AbbeyCraft server is live and open to the public.

The server address is here:
redwallserver.somagames.com:25638

But I'll be starting a new thread to discuss just the server and get out of this older thread. We're particularly looking for folks who have a true heart for the Redwall world and can help us moderate the world and all the passersby who really aren't that familiar with the lore of Mossflower...maybe that can be you...

Gonff the Mousethief

I am on that server!!!

its just well, im an outcast now soo ya!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

cryptopur

LOL! I heard about that. :)

buuuut..I'm also told that you were somewhat less than friendly to a few of the locals...but that's just a rumor of course.  ::)

Ungatt Trunn

Were can yo get this AbbeyCraft? Does it cost much?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: cryptopur on January 16, 2014, 12:43:28 AM
LOL! I heard about that. :)

buuuut..I'm also told that you were somewhat less than friendly to a few of the locals...but that's just a rumor of course.  ::)
I was helping woodlanders out of captivity!

also ungatt its free
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Gonff the Mousethief

yall shoul make Salacraft which is the sequeal, inly in Salamandastron!!
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

VedCassib

Salamandastron is actually in the AbbeyCraft world. It's still in progress, but it's moving along pretty quickly!

Gonff the Mousethief

but you can just take that and make a whole new map! (ps, I was looking at my profile, and this is my 500th post!)
The message of Lewis;
And the heart of Milne.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on February 24, 2014, 03:02:23 AM
but you can just take that and make a whole new map! (ps, I was looking at my profile, and this is my 500th post!)

Congrats!
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Wylder Treejumper

Looks good, but needs work. How can I help?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

LordTBT

Quote from: VedCassib on February 24, 2014, 02:23:56 AM
Salamandastron is actually in the AbbeyCraft world. It's still in progress, but it's moving along pretty quickly!

I've put a lot of work into the interior myself.