News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The most AWESOME topic EVER!!!!

Started by rachel25, July 18, 2013, 04:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

I am liberating this thread from Cosmic Gate and delivering it to Owl City!  >:D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Dag Downyfur

This is now officially a thread of narwhals, awesomesauceomenesss, and moo. And weasels!!
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

The Shade

Quote from: Rainshadow on July 20, 2013, 01:40:35 AM
  I am liberating this thread from Cosmic Gate and delivering it to Owl City!  >:D

Sounds good!!!!! :D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Dag Downyfur

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

Rainshadow

I HEREBY STATE THAT THIS THREAD IS UNDER OWL CITY'S (no, not the man, the band/fandom) CONTROL!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dag Downyfur

Well weasels will start a rebellion, then!!! And will be led by a hobbit named Frodo Baggins!

Tam and Martin

No it will be led By Bilbo Baggins!

rachel25

I will eat all the weasels MOOhahahahhahahahahehehehahaaaaa

Dag Downyfur

But not Bilbo Baggins or Frodo Baggins! ;D

(But what about Samwise Gamgee?) ???

rachel25

I said all of them and then I'll replace them with otters like my self MOOOHAEAEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHEAEHEAEHHHAHAHAHAH

Dag Downyfur

But they're hobbits from Lord of the Rings, not weasels!!