News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Snipes!

Started by Maudie, July 18, 2013, 08:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

I went on a snipe hunt when my family went camping. We almost caught one! ;D ;)
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Tam and Martin

Here Snipey Snipey Snipey!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: psybox on July 19, 2013, 02:23:05 PM
Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on July 19, 2013, 08:45:49 AM
Nope. That's Hollyweird's version (which they possibly based on a Dr Seuss version). This is a real snipe ...
Did you even watch Up?

I've seen part of Up, whic is why I said it was Hollywood's version ... but it does look a lot like something Dr Seuss would come up with.

psybox

Kevin isn't a snipe, she isn't even supposed to be one.  She's a Kevin.

KitrallStreamrippler

Snipes are super hard to catch- they're fast little buggers. Sometimes you can see their beady red eyes, though. Their beaks hurt a lot, which is why you have to catch them in a pillowcase. Oh, and don't forget to wear your protective gear. If you don't have it, you could be in for a serious injury.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Maudie

Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on July 19, 2013, 11:17:18 PM
Quote from: psybox on July 19, 2013, 02:23:05 PM
Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on July 19, 2013, 08:45:49 AM
Nope. That's Hollyweird's version (which they possibly based on a Dr Seuss version). This is a real snipe ...
Did you even watch Up?

I've seen part of Up, whic is why I said it was Hollywood's version ... but it does look a lot like something Dr Seuss would come up with.

Up isn't even Hollywood, it's Pixar. Actually, snipes aren't birds, they're mouse-like creature with really thick tails about the size of a large squirrel.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Norham Waterpaw

Um, clappity clap!  :P What am I doing?!?!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: Mask on July 20, 2013, 12:12:48 AM
Up isn't even Hollywood, it's Pixar.

"Hollywood" is a general catch-all phrase for the American movie-making industry. Up isn't actually Pixar ... it's Disney•Pixar.  :)

The Pixar company was owned by Steve Jobs, the co-founder and re-saver of Apple computer company. Steve Jobs bought Pixar from George Lucas, creator of Star Wars. Disney bought Pixar from Steve Jobs and Disney bought Star Wars from George Lucas ... so it's all under one owner again now.

Maudie

Oh, well, *Clap clap*

Tam and Martin

*Clap* Her Snipe!

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000