Never!!!!
4 (22.2%)
I'm going to say yes
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

MeadowR

Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on July 22, 2013, 10:31:06 PM
Quote from: psybox on July 22, 2013, 07:34:22 PM
Yes, I do believe that there is life outside america!

That makes you extremely rare ... most Americans don't even know there is anywhere outside America.  ;)

LOL! :p Sorry, that did amuse. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

O' courze ah believe in alienz! After av, ah am vone!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwaller

The whole "Alien" thing is stupid. There is no other life form off of this planet, and there are no humans further than the Orbit. Evolution is stupid, and all this talk of monster. Not wanting to start an argument, this is my opinion.

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 23, 2013, 01:07:29 PM
Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on July 22, 2013, 10:31:06 PM
Quote from: psybox on July 22, 2013, 07:34:22 PM
Yes, I do believe that there is life outside america!

That makes you extremely rare ... most Americans don't even know there is anywhere but America ;)
Ummm, excuse me? :P
Maybe not you, but what Buzz says is true; a lot of people don't even know that the country exists. They believe that the world is one big city. And that is another reason why they think that we are starting to miss forests and plants. Not true.

phoenixfoden

For me and buzzbumble,i guess new zealand being mentioned on american tv is like weve been found on a desert island.....which we are...so the pacific is full of aliens to americans!!!

Buzz_Bumble

There was an informal survey done a while back were they asked Americans ont he street where some foreign countries / cities / places were in the world and most of them didn't have any idea at all.

The Shade

I'm not at all supprised.....No offence to any americans on this forum of course....
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Redwaller

Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on July 24, 2013, 09:22:55 AM
There was an informal survey done a while back were they asked Americans ont he street where some foreign countries / cities / places were in the world and most of them didn't have any idea at all.
I've seen that one. Hilarious, but sad at the same time. Some thought Afghanistan was in France, and stuff like that.

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Redwaller on July 24, 2013, 02:06:00 AM
The whole "Alien" thing is stupid. There is no other life form off of this planet, and there are no humans further than the Orbit. Evolution is stupid, and all this talk of monster. Not wanting to start an argument, this is my opinion.

Same here. Everyone wants to find something out about aliens so they can "Prove we evolved from a smarter source". I don't mean to offend anyone by saying that though.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

Quote from: Tam and Martin on July 24, 2013, 03:22:45 PM

Evolution is stupid and totally imposable and so is everything else that you said don't want to offend anyone though  ;D

Maudie

Quote from: Redwaller on July 24, 2013, 02:03:31 PM
I've seen that one. Hilarious, but sad at the same time. Some thought Afghanistan was in France, and stuff like that.

Someone I know even thought that Alaska was by Hawaii, and Alaska is even part of America! I'm so glad I have a globe to cheat on... ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

rachel25

^ so do I....... I just don't know where it is  :D

Maudie

Quote from: rachel25 on July 24, 2013, 05:38:13 PM
^ so do I....... I just don't know where it is  :D

What? Doesn't your globe show you where everything is, including itself? ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quote from: Mask on July 24, 2013, 05:24:01 PM
Quote from: Redwaller on July 24, 2013, 02:03:31 PM

Someone I know even thought that Alaska was by Hawaii, and Alaska is even part of America! I'm so glad I have a globe to cheat on... ;D
Oh God...
but anyways, I do think that life exists outside of Earth.  However, I don't think there is much intelligent life.  Most likely, there are microbes somewhere else.
baby turtle forever

Rusvul

I'd not be surprised if there is other, even intelligent life, however the chances of us ever meeting them or having any contact would be like, 000.000.001 out of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000... And so on and so forth.

W0NWILL

Quote from: rachel25 on July 24, 2013, 04:27:12 PM

Evolution is stupid and totally imposable and so is everything else that you said don't want to offend anyone though  ;D

Would it offend you if I told you I once said that Christianity was stupid when I was nine? Yeah, that offended feeling is similar to how I felt when you insulted my views/indirectly insulted me and everyone else who shares those views. That goes for Redwaller too. I've learned more about respect since that happened. Firstly, you shouldn't call people with a different view than yours stupid, or even suggest it. Secondly, it's perfectly fine to have those opinions, but you can keep them to yourself. Time to leave this topic before everyone becomes all heated because someone on the internet thinks differently than them.