OF Course
2 (11.1%)
Never!!!!
4 (22.2%)
I'm going to say yes
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

phoenixfoden

I beleive in aliens,but not really aleins that are smarter than us and want to destroy the world lol

phoenixfoden

MeadowR

In the sense that there might be little microrganisms type thingies on one or two other able planets in our solar system. I don't think there are any creatures with more of a form around.

The mind boggles when you think how there must be other galaxies with lifeforms that could be a lot like us or differently developed!
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

psybox

Yes, I do believe that there is life outside america!

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: psybox on July 22, 2013, 07:34:22 PM

That makes you extremely rare ... most Americans don't even know there is anywhere outside America.  ;)

Aliens in the sense of life on other planets definitely exists. With billions and billions of planets out there, it's impossible that life only managed to evolve on one of them. Even just a tiny 0.000000001% of planets would still be many thousands if not millions.

Aliens in the sense of flying saucers visiting Earth and Government conspiracy theories ... absolutely not. They belong with Bigfoot, Loch Ness monster, ghosts, leprecauns, fairies and all the other nonsense people dream up.

The Shade

Yeah, maybe if they look a bit closer they will find that it is really just a chinese lanturn, a plane, or some fireworks. The thing is people want to believe that they have seen an alien.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rusvul

Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on July 22, 2013, 10:31:06 PM

That makes you extremely rare ... most Americans don't even know there is anywhere but America ;)
Ummm, excuse me? :P

Maudie

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on July 23, 2013, 01:07:29 PM
Quote from: Buzz_Bumble on July 22, 2013, 10:31:06 PM

That makes you extremely rare ... most Americans don't even know there is anywhere but America ;)
Ummm, excuse me? :P

Yeah, I totally believe that there is tons of places outside of America! I want to visit them, like my big brother who is in Asia.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: The Shade on July 23, 2013, 08:55:30 AM
Yeah, maybe if they look a bit closer they will find that it is really just a chinese lanturn, a plane, or some fireworks. The thing is people want to believe that they have seen an alien.

Something like 97% of UFO / alien reports are solved by sensible, real answers, most of which are hoaxes. The other 3% are simply "unidentified", which doesn't meant they're aliens ... they're simply not able to identify what it is. There's zero actual proof of any alien visitors.