News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Time we called in someone

Started by rachel25, July 22, 2013, 03:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

Ok it's about time we called in someone to deal with these DDB'S, guests, unicorn weasels, snipers, and gummy bear murders! And now Rag Doll attackers,  who's with me......

phoenixfoden

A squad of long patrol hares are being sent in by chopper e.t.a 15 minutes!

Dag Downyfur

Oh look, here come some Redwall warriors! There's Matthias, Luke, Martin, Mattimeo, Mariel, Lord Brocktree, Boar the Fighter, Tammo, and a ton of others!
Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, 'ere comez zome livin' dummiez! Run before zey turn ye intae vone taae!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Dag Downyfur

Doctor Who is epic, so is Sherlock. And many other fandoms, but there's not enough room to list them all in my signature!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams." -Matt Smith

rachel25

to late
*I say from inside a Rag Doll attacker*

Dag Downyfur

Martin stabs ragdoll attacker and frees rachel25

rachel25

*lands on floor with a bump in a mess heap*
Thanks Martin now where's a badger lord/lady when ya need one.

Dag Downyfur

Lord Brocktree walks up. "I'm here!"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, zey're ztill comin'! Run!!! CHARGE!!! *Chargez up ze ztairz*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

SPSF kodachorm otter7486

the maggots of slipknot
the BVB army
BNSF
UP
CSX
NS
CN
CP
are here

Rusvul

Quote from: SPSF kodachorm otter7486 on July 25, 2013, 05:07:20 AM
the maggots of slipknot
the BVB army
BNSF
UP
CSX
NS
CN
CP
are here
Uhhhh... Yay? We have.... letters..? To help..... us?

rachel25

We need to call in some revolutionary mice that'll work and plus their not on holiday  ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: rachel25 on July 25, 2013, 04:53:12 PM
We need to call in some revolutionary mice that'll work and plus their not on holiday  ;D

Aye, but zey are av chargin' vay taae much!

rachel25

They can sing and fight but they usually all die at the end except on who gets married to a pretty mousemaid and breaks the heart of another mousemaid who dies for him and the pretty mousemaid he marries father then goes off and dies so they might work   :D