"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Solitary Beaver

Started by Lutra, July 22, 2011, 02:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Nah, Lona would shoot the beaver

Redwallfan7

To be honest, the first time I read the first Redwall book, I never noticed that before.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

I did. It's found it strange that he didn't have a name. And where did he go after Redwall?(he wasn't in Mattimeo)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Redwallfan7

Tam and Martin

At first we thought they were mistaken for Winifred but they're not.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

phoenixfoden

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: phoenixfoden on October 14, 2012, 07:01:43 AM
is he in the cartoon?

I don't think so.....also there is a horse and some cows in the first book, you are probably asking cows? well they are talked about when Cluny sent them through a village.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Skipper

Well Redwall was the first book to be written so he must have taken the cows ,beaver and horse out of the species he was using when he decided he didn't like them in the story.

cregga rose eyes

Quote from: Skipper on October 14, 2012, 07:04:48 PM
Well Redwall was the first book to be written so he must have taken the cows ,beaver and horse out of the species he was using when he decided he didn't like them in the story.
It has been awhile since I have read Redwall, but wasn't there a town dog mentioned by Methuselah?
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Well that waz before certain thingz were made certain.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

321tumbler

I actually forget the beaver.

Romsca

Tam and Martin

It helped Constance build the Bow and Arrow that killed Cheesethief.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000