The Solitary Beaver

Started by Lutra, July 22, 2011, 02:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

I mean not with actual quotation marks or the exact things he says, just the general idea.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

rachel25

I wish the Solitary Beaver or just any beaver was in Redwall more they could have been like swimming badger lords  ::)

Rusvul

Did that beaver Defy Death?

Tam and Martin

Heeheehee............................ No.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

It would have been cool if BJ used them more thorought the Redwall series...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Kitsune

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Storm on July 28, 2011, 10:33:50 PM
Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on July 22, 2011, 04:35:15 PM
It was Cheesethief. I liked that rat, btw. And also a crossbow, not a longbow.
Isn't this also the only time that crossbows show up?

They are in the Rouge crew
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

MeadowR

As someone else pointed out, Beavers did used to live in Britain and died out quite some time ago. However, there have been some recently reintroduced to Scotland, so there you go. Poor nameless beaver did have a place in the book, I'd say. :)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

rachel25

Shall we name Mr. Nameless beaver before he turns into a death Defying Beaver and kills us all  :D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah zink it iz already taae late...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Quote from: Storm on July 28, 2011, 10:33:50 PM
Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on July 22, 2011, 04:35:15 PM
It was Cheesethief. I liked that rat, btw. And also a crossbow, not a longbow.
Isn't this also the only time that crossbows show up?
Just finished Redwall for the second time, and he did speak with Constance for a bit.  No accent.
baby turtle forever

Redwaller

I don't really remember about the Solitary Beaver, but I don't know why he didn't put any more? Aren't beavers native?

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Redwaller on July 16, 2013, 04:17:10 PM
I don't really remember about the Solitary Beaver, but I don't know why he didn't put any more? Aren't beavers native?
I think so...

Life is too short to rush through it.

MeadowR

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on June 20, 2013, 04:12:37 PM
As someone else pointed out, Beavers did used to live in Britain and died out quite some time ago. However, there have been some recently reintroduced to Scotland, so there you go. Poor nameless beaver did have a place in the book, I'd say. :)

^ So I CAN quote myself. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014