News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Party for Rainshadow

Started by Vilu Daskar, August 13, 2013, 01:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Shade

They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Redwaller

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'OORAY! *Zeveral zmav mooze run in an' ztart dancin' ze Can-Can on top o' ze muffinz, zendin' zem flyin'*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Rainshadow

'Zmav' means 'small'.  ;)  Oh, and by the way, the muffins may not agree with your stomach much...  Um, anyway, pin the tail on the donkey!  Let's do that!  Did you all keep your blindfolds?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Shade

Don't you mean pin the tail to the mooze?  ;D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

rachel25

YAY I love pin the tail on the moose

Rainshadow

Øh, fine!  It's a møøse, then.  *Sticks a paper with a drawing øf a møøse øn it øn the wall*  *Hølds up tail*  Whø wants tø gø first?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Gnoflet

Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Rainshadow

Yup!  *Waves hand*  *Huge bowl full of candy magically appears next to the chips and dip*