Kurda's Fighting Skills

Started by James Gryphon, July 25, 2011, 04:49:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

Definitly agree there. Still though... It was kinda sad that bladd died EVEN THOUGH he was thouroughly annoying. He wasn't out to kill anyone, he was just being dragged around, and he was a good friend of the freebooters.

P.S. Kurda is a UNskilled cowardly backstabber! add that to her list of titles!  ;D
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Tannsrall

P.S. Kurda is a UNskilled cowardly backstabber! add that to her list of titles!  ;D
[/quote]

Phineas: Isabella! you dirty double crosser!
Isabella: Oh! I forgot to give you this one.
Phineas: *reads off of card* Dirty Double crosser 
I just love that show ;D

Now back on topic, Kurda was just an annoying whinny wimp. The only thing that kept me reading when it was talking about her group was to see if something bad would happen to them.
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Dannflower Reguba

I'll bet bladd would win if they fought each other. ;)

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Bragoon

I doubt it.  He ran away from Kurda in the beginning after he had given Kurda the king's summons, and he tried to use his father as a shield when they had gotten to the throne room. 
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Ciaran Galedeep

Quote from: Osu on July 26, 2011, 12:02:01 AM
I think she's just a champion turnip slicer, as you say. ;D She had all the book smarts in the world, but when it came to flying the plane, she choked. Kurda was truly skilled, but if she wasn't experienced enough to defeat a squirrelmaid with even less sword practice than she, I'd say she ranks very low on the scary bad guy scale. XD
maybe the ballybeast should have help friar hugo in the kitchens, ask the little welp to mix up some fine veggie scoff, eh, wot, wot?

Dannflower Reguba

pfft! Tchah! The smell o' the likes o 'er would curdle cheese! (how do they get milk and cheese?)

Bragoon

It describes it as being Greensap milk several times, which they then turn into cheese, presumably.  Greensap milk is taken from certain kinds of roots.
"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Dannflower Reguba

OOOOOHHHH!!!! Thanks Bragoon! Wait... aren't you dead? Yikes! stay away from! Ghooooooooost!

Marlfox Vanish

Come on she is like a little kid with a light-saber she is hitting stuff and then boom she is a master come on.

Dannflower Reguba

She was never a master, never had been never will be.

Tam and Martin

We think that she was skilled but she was also probably afraid of being killed.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

I believe that Kurda was very skilled in swordfighting, I just wish that she had used it for better things.  I think that she would have made an amazing warrior (amazingly cruel, that is!), but she was too much of a coward to be a true warrior.  I mean, sending others before her?  Cowardly!  Sure, it's smart, but it's cowardly!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

clunylooney

Quote from: Skipper on March 29, 2012, 07:54:35 AM
I disagree, Bladd was a coward and like most vermin in charge he would have tended to lead from the back of the group.
But... He DID charge out in front! To prove he could become a freebooter and it got him killed! Why are you saying he WOULD'VE tended to stay in the back when he went out in front? ??? I'm very confused.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me