News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Knight's Quest

Started by Matthias720, July 26, 2011, 03:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Here's a fun game I picked up on another forum. The game goes like this:
QuoteHere's another game:
It is like an RPG through text.  The character, who will be named Sir Bob, starts off with $100 and 3 hearts, any form of damage taking up 1/4 to 2 1/2 hearts.  Anyone can choose what will happen to him.  In the town , there are many different buildings, such as a Library, Burger Restaurant, Hotel, Armor Store, Clothes Store, and Weapons store.  You can make up your own building.  Oh yeah, and there's a beach.

Just post what you want Sir Bob to do with each reply, and don't forget to have a little fun with him. >:D

Sir Bob walks down Main St. He goes into the Burger Restaurant to purchase some food.
He can buy:
-a burger (restores 3 hearts) for $2
-fries (restores 1 1/2 hearts) for $1
-a drink (restores 1 heart) for $0.75

martins#1fan

He'll buy the burger for 2$
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

He walks out and meets a stranger, who asks for his help. He replies...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Matthias720

"I'll help you if can help me find an adventure. And there can be no greater adventure than finding the lost treasure of..."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

the holy grail!" The stranger says "fine", and directs him to a bar. As he walks in, he smells the strong smell of whisky. As he sits down at a table and orders a drink, somone taps him on the shoulder. Turning around he sees...

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

A giant cat with a gun. BOOM and Sir Bob got shot in the face. Then the stranger called the hospital.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

((So how much damage was that?))

After recovering in the hospital, the stranger met him again. "This was neccessary," he said. "Before you could meet my lord you needed the protection of...

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

So he walks to the armour Store to purchase some armour and other items.
He can buy:
-A basic sword for $5
-A basic suit of armour for $10
-A basic shield for $3
-A knapsack for $2
-A baby Dragon Egg for $50
-The Legendary Sword of Hoocares for all of his money (which at the moment is $98)

(He can buy az much az he wantz to az long az he can afford it)

Gonff

He buys a basic sword, suit of armor, shield, knapsack, and a baby Dragon Egg and has $28 left.
He has the choice of:

-An orange dragon egg
-A blue dragon egg
-A green dragon egg
-A mystery dragon egg

And he chooses...
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

A green Dragon Egg.

He puts on his armour, puts the baby dragon egg in his knapsack, straps his sword to his side, holds his shield, and walks out.

He meets the stranger again, who tells him to follow him. He takes him into the same bar as before, and they both sit down at a table. "My master will see you now." he says, and walks off.

After several minutes pass by, Sir Bob is getting annoyed and is about to leave when suddenly a cloaked stranger sits down in the seat across from him. He starts to speak. "Greetings, Sir Bob. My name is...

Tiria Wildlough

...Mugworm Griblick!'
(I got that from a book)
'Are you questing for treasure? If so, follow me and I'll...
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

...tell you where where you can find the holy grail. He leads Sir Bob into a small building. "You must first find 5 worthy companions." he says. "And then go inside a a great castle. You must then go through the cave of darkness, which is guarded by a terrible creature. After getting out of there, you must then cross the bridge of eternal peril. On the other side you will find the great Holy Grail!"

He claps his hands and Sir Bob is at the edge of town. He walks into the woods, where he sees two knights fighting. He watches as one slays the other. He walks up and says...

Matthias720

"Howdy. Would you like to join my quest for the holy grail? I'll give you $5 if you do."

The knight says...

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

...absolutely nothing and just stares coldly back at him. Sir bob tries again. "I'm questing for the holy grail. Your skills have shown that you are worthy to join me. How about it?" The knights still says nothing. Sir Bob says "You make me very depressed. But so be it!" And starts to walk past him. Suddenly the knight says "None shall Pass." Sir Bob says "But I must pass through here." The knight responds "Then you shall die."

Sir Bob says...