Most Glutinous Hare

Started by GeminyaTome, July 30, 2011, 04:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wot Wot!

nice...I just picked up Triss from a used bookshop in St. Augustine, FL, so I'll be checking out Scarum soon...almost done with Taggerung at the moment.
All you cowards of the land and flotsam of the sea
Who murder, pillage, loot whene'er  you please
There's a Long Patrol a waitin', we'll greet you cheerfully,
You'll hear us cry 'Eulalia' on the breeze.

Nightfire

Scarum is definitely the most gluttinous, but Clecky would be a close second. I mean, what kind of hare would sink so low as to steal off of a celebration cake? Even Scarum doesn't do that!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Osu

Clecky did that?! :o I mustmustmust re-read this book, I don't remember it... Clecky was pretty well behaved for a hare, I'd always thought. He was the one that got me started on hares, y'know. ;)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Nightfire

he stole a marchpane ball wrapped in rose petals off of the Abbots seventh-season celebration cake. That's why the gulls thought it was the Tears of All Oceans on the cake. Because he stole the seventh one, so there were only six left. He also broke the giant midwinter feast candle in an attempt to get to the candied chestnuts. He is DEFINITELY the #2 most gluttinous hare besides Scarum.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Osu

Ahh, I remember now.

Well, for the sake of being different, I might nominate Beau as well. He climbed into and stole food from the most hated and feared ship on the high seas - not to mention a place he'd spent a chunk of his life chained to an oar and starved nearly to death - and at great risk to the lives of himself, his friend, and all the other slaves because he was hungry.

Full marks for bravery, negative ten for stupidity. XD
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Log-a-Log

He also tries to eat the bladderwrack
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Nightfire

Yeah.So in order of the most gluttinous hare, with 1 being the most gluttinous, I think we have:

1: Scarum
2: Clecky
3: Beau

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Skipper

hmm definately bucko bigbones and fleetscut

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Skipper

you already said that, and its exactly how you said it last time and also a greedy hare could be mara's friend from salamandastron (cant remember the name)

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: Skipper on November 10, 2011, 04:04:31 PM
you already said that, and its exactly how you said it last time and also a greedy hare could be mara's friend from salamandastron (cant remember the name)

I know

Plugg Firetail

Basil Stag Hare was actually well mannered for a hare. As I recall he didn't eat that much.

gorath

My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

Dannflower Reguba

Easily Pikkle Salamandastron
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This