Most Glutinous Hare

Started by GeminyaTome, July 30, 2011, 04:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

I'd say Basil and  that hare from Triss (forgot his name)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

You mean Bescarum? Agreed on that there. Ditto!

WildDoogyPlumm

"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Dannflor

Quote from: GeminyaTome on July 30, 2011, 04:30:08 AM
So, I just finished reading Triss and I think that Sacarum is the most glutinous hare I have ever read about! I always knew that hares were gluttons, but being punished in almost every chapter he was in might be a bit too far! HEHE
Quote from: WildDoogyPlumm on May 11, 2012, 12:00:41 PM
Scarum and Diggs.
I agree Sacarum was a glutton but Diggs was to so I do not Know
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

MatthiasMan

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

BrookSkimmer

redwallgurl

Besacaurum deinfetly I mean how much more can you fit into that one body?
Fun. is a fantastic band.

MatthiasMan

Bescarum was punished for gluttony almost every chapter.

Flandor

Scarum was the only one whose gluttony actually hurt his compatriots.  Diggs was a big eater but his friends did come first when it really counted.
"Each of us is born to follow a star, be it bright and shining or dark and fated."
-Rillbrook the Wanderer, son of Rillbrook the Wanderer, Grandson of Rillbrook the Wanderer

MatthiasMan

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Felldoh154

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Well, at first I was going to say Horty, then I changed my mind to Scarum.  Now I'm trying to remember the names of other hares that are gluttons.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!