RP: the great siege somone post in here

Started by rakkety tam, August 01, 2011, 03:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

Flora had been listening to the Abbess and Skipper speaking. Sala-wots-you-call-it? Oh that must be that giant mountain my old uncle used to ramble on about, Flora thought.

OCC:Okay, Flora grew up in Redwall her whole life. She never really went any where. So if you can't decide who should go, flip a coin.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Icefire

OOC: I made up a random name for the abbess...if y'all don't like it, we can change it.

BIC: Abbess Ilmara considered the issue. "Hm...We need you're whole crew to help defend the abbey until reinforcements arrive, Skipper, so your otters are out of the question. We may need Sakon's help as well. Also, does anyone know how to get to Salamandastron?"
She turned to Flora, "Flora, do you know how to get there?"

OOC: I said we may need Sakon's help, but Flora may need protection as well. I vote they both go!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

rakkety tam

ooc nice name for the abbess bic i think i know how to get there sakon said iv heard many storys of how to get there and everyone of them seem the same so i pretty much know the way so i have to go unless somone else knows the way
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Redwall Musician

OCC: So only Sakon is going?

BIC: The abbes spoke to Flora, "Go and prepare rations for the journey. Go along now!"
Flora walked off, grumbling, "Sure. I'm always left doing the kitchen work. Might as well fire the old friar and put me in blinking charge, wot!"
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

rakkety tam

OOC. ok that works. OK i have no idea what the  badger lords name will be so lets just go with lord hodan strong paws

Meanwhlie at salamandastron. lord hodan. there has been a ship crashing out on the beach. no vermin just otters and this is bendeck he is no vermin well thats what he says. balock braebuck says. hmmmm ok balock send a score of my hares and a medic and leave um what was his name oh yes bendeck.lord hodan strong paws says.yes my lord.balock said then rushed off.um well this is akward. bendeck says with a weird voice.

OOC i hope that was puncual

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Tiria Wildlough

OOC: You're getting better! ;D
BIC: Ryana and Sabryna swam for shore. Behind them, the Seascallop was breaking up.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

OOC: You are getting better, Rakkety Tam, but I have one more request. When your characters speak, would you please put their words in quotation marks? For example:
"Lord hodan, there has been a ship crashing out on the beach. No vermin just otters and this is Bendeck. He is no vermin. Well that's what he says"
"Hmmm...ok Balock send a score of my hares and a medic and leave, um, what was his name...oh yes! Bendeck"
Does that make sense?  Your definitely doing better with your punctuation!

BIC: Seargent Kenshin and his patrol had reached the shore by this point. The Seargent called out, "HALOO!!! HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?"

Tiria Wildlough

The two otters had got to shallower water, and Ryana stood up. 'Hey! We are from the sinking vessel! We'll tell you more when we get closer!'
I'm not a hipster.

rakkety tam

''look here comes balock with a medic''. sergent kenshin shouted. ''come on they might be hurt''. balock shouted.

OOC.i hope thats good

Nightfire

Streamrush and Riverfern were walking side by side along the River Moss and chatting ambiably to each other. "So, Rush, have ye ever considered goin' down to Redwall Abbey? I hear 'tis nice this time o' the year."
Streamrush, who like to just be called Rush, looked over at her twin. "Well, Fern, I appose we could go down thataways. Why do ye suggest it, mate?"
Riverfern liked to just be called Fern, and she chortled. "'Cause I allus wondered what one o' their famous feasts were like."
"Hmm. I see yer point, matey. Well, then, Redwall Abbey et is!" The twins hooked arm-in-arm and strolled leisurely through Mossflower Wood.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Icefire

OOC: I think he's got it! Great job with your punctuation, Rakkety Tam!

BIC: Abbess Ilmara stood by the gate ready to see Sakon off, "Here's a letter I've written to the badger lord about our situation. Between your word and the letter I'm sure he'll be ready to willing to help us. How long do you suppose it would take to get to and from Salamandastron?"

rakkety tam

''i would say about 10 days maybe if i'm lucky 8 but i havnt ever been there so your guess is as good as mine''. sakon said. ''ok then i guess we will see you then sakon now be carefull''. abbess Ilmara said.''ok then farewell and keep the gates closed to every vermin you see''. sakon said as he headed down the path.

Nightfire

Streamrush and Riverfern spotted the abbey. They snuck around to the east wickergate, and Fern banged on the door. "'Ey mateys! Let us in afore we perish from 'unger!"

OOC: And yes, Rush and Fern are completely oblivious to any danger. ;)
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Tiria Wildlough

Ryana and Sabryna splashed ashore, and introduced themselves to the sargeant.
I'm not a hipster.

Icefire

The Abbess and Sister Dulla, the recorder, heard the otters knocking.
"What should we do?" asked Sister Dulla in a nervous voice.
"Find out who they are, of course!" replied the Abbess.
"Who goes there?" called the Abbess, "Are you friend or foe?"