News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Signature Above Me

Started by Nightfire, September 13, 2011, 10:18:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on November 01, 2021, 03:34:31 PM
*Hails the otters*
*does so again*
Quote from: WorshipTiria on November 01, 2021, 07:30:52 PM
*Charges down the stairs*
If you charge down the stairs, you'll go facefirst into HiAG, because he's charging up the stairs.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Indeed. Alzae remember tae charge ze block'ouze.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

I too have charged up stairs...Ended in  a faceplant
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Ah. I see. It seems safer to charge up the stairs, especially as Scott or One-Eye may be in the blockhouse.
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Indeed.

'appinezz can alzae be found if vone only let'z in a Kitten, Puppy, or zimilar manifeztation o' cutenezz und mizchief.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!