News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer

Started by rachel25, January 16, 2014, 04:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Booklover

A leek.
What's the worst vegetable to have on a ship?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

A peach.
Why does Doli have to be in a bad mood all the time? (I'm re-reading The Foundling and Other Tales of Prydain.)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

She keeps forgetting she's a ghost.

Who is die?
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

It's probably short for Diana.

Why do my little sisters like to bother me?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Because you are not one of them.

When do I don't?

Flib Bigboat

When you decide not to.
Quote from: WorshipTiria on November 01, 2021, 07:13:22 PM
Because you are not one of them.
That actually makes sense...
Why does that statement make sense?
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Because it got lucky when it followed a recipe for Sense on the internet. Usually they fail miserably.
Why?

Flib Bigboat

Because it snuck a vial of Felix Felicis from Slughorn's office.
Will Slughorn ever find out?
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

To the moon.
What would happen if the world was replaced by a pineapple pizza?

WorshipTiria

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!