News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Rachel25's Dance Party

Started by Amarith Waterspring, January 19, 2014, 06:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

This is supposed to be a dance topic but all we are doing is arguing and talking about Tofu and unicorns.

Anyone?
Quote from: Tam and Martin on March 29, 2014, 03:32:15 PM
Anyone know Scottish dancing? The Virginia Reel? Waltzing? Polkaing? If you know any of those I will take a partner.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

D- ouble
A- nkle
N- eckz
C- atchin'
I- rate
N- nunz
'- ''''''''''
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Tam and Martin

Head, do you know any dancing?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Majour moralo, ze connector cord betvixt me zterio zin'y an' me computer vorkz! *Doez an 'appy Weasel dance*

Tam and Martin

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Heeheehee! *Continuez dancin'*

The Skarzs

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on May 08, 2014, 07:12:07 PM
Majour moralo, ze connector cord betvixt me zterio zin'y an' me computer vorkz! *Doez an 'appy Weasel dance*
*Joins in*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Amarith Waterspring

*plays happy weasels music* now everyone can dance!
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Rusvul

Cornflower MM

Rus, why don't you dance? Too shy? Doin't know how? Afriad you'll make a fool of yourself? It's easy! *Starts dancing Happy Weasel Dance*