News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Redwall Infirmary

Started by Amarith Waterspring, March 31, 2014, 11:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

*removes a box full of sharp instruments from the cabinets* First come, first serve. Skarzs is first. *slightly evil grin*
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Skarzs

Wait, are you planning on doing surgery on me? Nuh uh, no way! Just give me a bandage and I'll be on my way! See, I'm pretty sure her leg is not supposed to be shaped like that! *points at Russa's injury*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

*removes a large needle from the box* Be still now, Skarzsles.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

It's more fun to poke you with a needle than with a stick!

Amarith Waterspring

Russa, I'll help you with your leg. Here, put this cast over it, drink this physicks medican, lie in bed for 12 hours....Oh! and don't eat any sweats. You should be fine after 3 days of that.  >:D
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

The Skarzs

You monsters!

:D

You're a bunch of psychopaths!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

No, Skarzsles. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. There is a difference. *forgoes the needle and fixes Skarzs in a proper manner, as befits a Sister at Redwall Abbey*

Who's next?

Rainshadow

Ooh, me!  Me!  Pick me!  *Raises paw as high as it will go* 

(By the way, Rosy, nice reference.  ;D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BlueRose

All right, Rain. What was it again? Over-indulgence with strawberries?

(Right? I've been wanting to use that one for ages! :D)

Rainshadow

Uh huh.  My stummick bees a'hurtin'.  *Takes a bite out of a strawberry*
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BlueRose

*snatches the strawberry* No more of that until you've had medicine. *mixes some questionable-looking powders together in water and hands a bowl of the stuff to Rain* Drink up, and you'll feel better in no time.

Rainshadow

*Sniff*  Yuck!  Dat smewws wike Farver h'Abbot!

Amarith Waterspring

Well, yes, but the medicine makes up makes up for it. ( after a while ) Just drink it.
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

BlueRose

Drink it, or no more *begins counting things off on both paws* strawberries, candied chestnuts, hunnymoles, strawberry fizz, apple pies, blackberry tarts, and all the sweet things you like to eat.