News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Nameday Celebration Preperation

Started by Matthias720, August 16, 2011, 02:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galedeep

DanielofRedwall

Less then 24 hours to go! But I'm STARFISHED!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Galedeep

Worry not, 'tis but a fleeting moment in the big picture.

Tiria Wildlough

^^Nice, DanielofRedwall. I could never fast for 40 hours. I eat when I'm bored. :D
*Loads plate with 1 piece of deeper 'n ever pie, 1 small roast fish, 2 leek and mushroom pasties, and 5 cookies.* p:
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

And Dad just HAS to cook an amazing dinner tonight, doesn't he?!  >:(  :'( We're even having a visitor for dinner!

Tiria Wildlough

Oh, well... :(
There will probably be plenty of awesome dinners in the future. Now is probably not the best time to read about Redwall feasts. :D
I'm not a hipster.

Galedeep

aye, and remember that you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. (Philippians 4:13)

Nightfire

That is one of my favorite verses. Actually, what in the world? All of the verses in the Bible are my favorite! Especially Genesis 1:1.  ;D Most positive, authoritative, and declarative statement ever!!!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

:) I love that verse!

Well, less then 5 minutes to go, and I'm just reflecting on this experience. I'm really hungry, but I've learnt heaps about world hunger. If I'm hungry, imagine what the people who can only have a meal a week are like! Anyway, I'm going to go have my first meal for 40 hours now. The famine has finished. :) I DID IT!!!

Icefire

Congratulations, Daniel! :)

Quote from: Nightfire on August 20, 2011, 04:48:41 PM
That is one of my favorite verses. Actually, what in the world? All of the verses in the Bible are my favorite! Especially Genesis 1:1.  ;D Most positive, authoritative, and declarative statement ever!!!
No kidding! "In the beginning, God"  :o How do you miss the significance of that statement?
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ha' in the world did we go intae dizcuzzin' religion?!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

I think the Autumn of the Golden Melody will be a good season, kicked off by this nameday. Anyone else think so?
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Galedeep

Congrats Daniel!

What a wonderful Nameday celebration!

Icefire

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on August 21, 2011, 03:33:21 AM
I think the Autumn of the Golden Melody will be a good season, kicked off by this nameday. Anyone else think so?
I think it will be a great season...but I still don't understand why we're celebrating a month early!
Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

Tiria Wildlough

That's probably because you're in another part of the world. ;) *shrug*
I wish there was all the food that gets described. p:
I'm not a hipster.