News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Corny's Medical Shop!

Started by Cornflower MM, July 01, 2014, 02:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

You have an injury? A sniffle? A cough, perhaps? Or maybe, just maybe, a wound from an adventure? If so.....Then you've come to the right place!
I have everything you need for every ailment, from decapitations to scratches!

BlueRose

Do you have poiso- Ahahaha... Medicine for depression? And overwork? And maybe that stuff that turns people into Oods?
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rusvul

Hello, as you can see, I've been eviscerated. Can you fix me?

Cornflower MM

/Good gods, Rus! Here, let me go get something.....Blue, be with you in a moment! *Runs and grabs potion* Drink up, Rus! *Starts bandaging Rus's middle*

Blue, look on counter forty. There should be multiple types of potions for depression. The difference is that taste, so grab one that's labeled with something you like. Then go to counter fifteen, and pick out an overwork potion there. As for the stuff that makes people turn into Oods, that's in the back where only I am allowed.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Cornflower MM

Yes, ?Tam? Something you need? *Finishes bandaging Rus* If you drunk that, then it'll repair any and all damage....Including regrowing organs. No side effects, and it should work instantly.

Tam and Martin

Cornflower MM

Is that all you can say? Har?

Tam and Martin

Har Har Har. Har. Hary, har.

Cornflower MM

*Rolls eyes and walks to small shelf* Hmm...No, don't want spewing slugs...No, not that one....Aha! *Wakls over with small bottle* Drink!

Tam and Martin

Cornflower MM

Drink up! It'll cure your case of the 'Har's.

Tam and Martin

BlueRose

*grabs a random depression potion and a random overwork potion* Thanks! I can do without the Ood stuff, I no longer want to use it on anyone. How much will these be?
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Tam and Martin

HARHARHARHRHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHRHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHRHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHRHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHRHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHRHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHRHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHRHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHRHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHRHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHRHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHRHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHRHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHRHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHRHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHRHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHRHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHRHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHRHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHRHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHARHAR