Mokug the Golden Hamster

Started by Janglur Swifteye, August 16, 2011, 10:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janglur Swifteye

I love how Mr Jacques brought in a unique animal every now and then. Mokug was one of my fave characters in the series. I was soo happy when he found Redwall, and cried when he was given a bed and a room. :') What do others think of him?

Skalrag of Marshank

I liked him, too. Are there any other hamsters in the Redwall universe besides Mokug? I think those rats from Loamhedge, I can't remember what they were called, but they weren't the Darrats, were those hamsters, too?
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Taggerung_of_Redwall

They were jerbilrats, not hamsters.
They called themselves jerbilrats, in the real world they would be known as Jerboa

I liked Mokug, very interesting fellow. Large appetite too
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Skalrag of Marshank

Ohhh, so that's what they were...
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Tiria Wildlough

I think Mokug was wird. Still, that probably came from being alone for so many seasons. :(
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Matthias720

Loneliness can do that to a creature.

Shinella

One of my FAVORITE characters! I named my hamster Mokug, in honor of the character. :)
Yesterday is history... Tomorrow is a mystery... Today is a gift... and that's why its called - The Present...

Captain Tammo

I liked egbert the mole who spoke regular dialect instead of molespeach
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Redwall Musician

Mokug was interesting (interesting is in, by the way). He was from Triss right?
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Redwall Musician on August 25, 2011, 11:57:18 PM
Mokug was interesting (interesting is in, by the way). He was from Triss right?

Aye.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Osu

I like Mokug - I always picture him as round and fluffy!  ;D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Tannsrall

I lked it when I read about him and was excited to see a new species in the Redwall universe
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

redwallgurl

yeah he is pretty good, he always reminds me of what my dad says be grateful for what you got cause it can go all away
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Redwallfan7

Is he the only known hamster in the series?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

i think so i cant think of any other hamsters
Fun. is a fantastic band.