News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Tree Naming!

Started by Cornflower MM, July 23, 2014, 12:32:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

So, here's whatcha do......You take the second letter of the tree name above you. Then, you name a tree starting with that letter. So.......

Maple!

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

Rusvul

...H'oak?

Ah, I have it.

Hawthorn.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rusvul

Cornflower MM

RUSVUL! That's nit mow it works. The second letter of Peach is NOT an H!

Wylder Treejumper

I'll pick up for Rusvul.

Pin Oak
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Rusvul

Pfft what? Second letter? Oh... Yeah... It did say second letter, didn't it? I read that as 'last letter,' since that's how most games work. Okay

Uhm... I got nothing...

Cornflower MM

Illex. A type of holly, I believe.

Lady Amber

Cornflower MM

Wylder Treejumper

Laburnum.

Finally, all my useless knowledge from Redwall is paying off!
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Cornflower MM

Ash

Silly!
it's nit useless!

Wylder Treejumper

Silver Maple

In the U.S.!
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington