News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

This or That

Started by CaptainRocktree, August 05, 2014, 08:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainRocktree

Mountains!

Minecraft or Call of duty?
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Jasper

Call of Duty

Blond or Brown hair

Rainshadow

Not fair!  Erm, ah... uh...  BOTH!

Natural or dyed hair?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Sword.

Bow or crossbow?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

Bow or crossbow? A crossbow is still a bow!!!  ;D

Forest or ocean?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Forest.

Fingers or toes?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Uh, fingers?

Quote from: Delthion on August 08, 2014, 04:09:26 AM
Bow or crossbow? A crossbow is still a bow!!!  ;D

I meant to put down recurve, but my dumb brain decided to tell me that I already had it in my post.  ::)

Cats or dogs?

Delthion

DOGS!!!!!

Death, or perpetual tickling?

The Skarzs

How does one. . . ? Okay, perpetual tickling.

Anvil or hammer? ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Hammer.  WEAPON!!  >:D

Bath or shower?

Delthion

Depends...

Silmarillion or Redwall?

Jetthebinturong

Silmarillion

Marvel or DC?
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Tam and Martin

1997. It is when my older sister was born. Well, then 2009 was when my youngest sister was born. Hmm..... Maybe 1997 beause it is closer to the year I was born.

Bold or Italics?

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000