Post As Many Car Manufacturers as you can here!

Started by Delthion, October 20, 2014, 04:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Basically, you post no more than one manufacturer per post and see how far we get!

Spyker.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

GAAAAHHH!!!!! Volkswagen's cars are designed by one of the laziest designers on the planet! It's terrible!

Nissan.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

The second and third-gen models are the ugliest cars ever built (at least in my opinion). :)

The greatest American car manufacturer, that is, Ford Motor Company.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

I always was fascinated by the cube for some diabolical reason. But they are hideous.

Fiat.

James Gryphon

The thing that really bugs me is the asymmetrical rear window. If it looked the same on both sides, I wouldn't be bothered about it.

Zastava.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

I never thought I would come across a car manufacturer whose name I did not know.

Abarthe!

James Gryphon

You might not know their name, but you almost certainly know of their main product -- the Yugo.

Stanley.
« Subject to editing »

The Mask

I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Blaggut

~Just a soft space boi~

Delthion

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Delthion

Lutra

Hopefully I can state a few defunct ones.

Hudson
Nash
AMC
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra