yes
12 (50%)
no
9 (37.5%)
maybe
3 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Izeroth

Søren

Impossible. (Even though the younger and inexperienced version of me voted otherwise.)

I'm retired from the forum

Jetthebinturong

I voted yes because I thought the title was the other way around, take one point from yes and add it to no
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Lady Ashenwyte

Bo hurr, zurr Marthen culd  most diffinitley bursh upu HiaG.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

*Rolls on the floor laughing* I vited Maybe. Oh, hahaha, the mental image of Headdy and, heeheehee, Martin going at it, bahahaha, is too funny!

Wylder Treejumper

Absolutely not. HIAG could kill Martin with the accent alone...  ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.