News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Mmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnmneeeeeeah.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

*Quickly hides what I've been pulverizing.*

Yes?

The Skarzs

My coworker's girlfriend's mother went outside her house yesterday and all she could find of her cat was some fur, some blood, and the severed tail.
Then one of my coworker's cats got killed by his neighbor's dog.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

* Delthion quickly hides all of the dead cats that just happen to be in his closet.

Ashleg

Hmm. That's sad, if it actually happened.

I knew a guy who knew a guy who met a guy that knew a guy who knew a guy who had a brother who knew a guy whose friend had a friend that lived in Texas and knew this family that had contact with a guy who knew a man who knew a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy's cousin that had a cat. The cat's name was Bronchitis.

Delthion

I've known two people that knew two other people that have stuffed lit firecrackers inside live cats.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on August 03, 2017, 05:53:28 AM
I've known two people that knew two other people that have stuffed lit firecrackers inside live cats.
That's horrid.

Quote from: Ashleg on August 03, 2017, 05:21:56 AM
Hmm. That's sad, if it actually happened.
Again with the trust thing. I wouldn't make it up.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Did you see it in person?