News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

WHY WOULD THEY PHOTOGRAPH THAT?!

MeadowR

That's disgusting. I don't know why here I keep hearing such nasty things said about cats. To even half-heartedly say, and reply, regardless of whether it was someone you know or someone they know, etc. - especially surprising from a forum about animals - about such things I cannot understand because it's all _animal cruelty_. One of the most abhorrent things in the world. I also don't get why CRUELTY is suddenly nothing much to people if it's a cat. An animal with a soul, capable of being one of the most loving animals around, and clearly much misunderstood by some truly ignorant, despicable people out there. I hear too much about cruelty being done and I only wish these people would get a taste of their own medicine. Not just cats, cruelty to other animals is never something light-hearted!

(I'm not getting at any one in particular, but felt I had to say something.)
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

Um. . . They're pretty sure it was killed by an eagle. It's nature, not cruelty.

Quote from: Ashleg on August 03, 2017, 04:58:18 PM
WHY WOULD THEY PHOTOGRAPH THAT?!
Because people might not believe it. "Pic or it didn't happen" sound familiar?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Heh. I have a cat, so don't go lookin' at me.

Time to zoom.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MeadowR

Quote from: The Skarzs on August 03, 2017, 07:37:38 PM
Um. . . They're pretty sure it was killed by an eagle. It's nature, not cruelty.

Yeah, I wasn't referring to that, more things like the firecrackers, etc.

But sounds like that eagle needs a few firm words spoken to it all the same for targeting pets! :< Stick to your natural, wild prey! *waves fist up at the sky*

~

I like zoom backwards 'mooz'. Sounds like an internetty way of saying 'moose'. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Grond

Quote from: MeadowRabbit on August 04, 2017, 05:51:12 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on August 03, 2017, 07:37:38 PM

Yeah, I wasn't referring to that, more things like the firecrackers, etc.

But sounds like that eagle needs a few firm words spoken to it all the same for targeting pets! :< Stick to your natural, wild prey! *waves fist up at the sky*

~

I like zoom backwards 'mooz'. Sounds like an internetty way of saying 'moose'. :D

And look at what fluffy the cat is capable of:

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-21236690

https://news.vice.com/article/one-of-the-worlds-biggest-extinction-crises-is-being-caused-by-cats

An eagle doesn't know or care about pets, a cat to it is simply food... Don't let your cat wander around and maybe it won't become eagle dinner...

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

MeadowR

No, the eagle doesn't care, but I will still give it a good glare. (Ah, rhymes.)

Cats haven't shaken off their natural instinct after all this time, but as the article says, there are still ways to prevent so much little animal killing. Getting cats neutered is a good start to not add to the stray issue, etc!

But I don't want to keep coming back to this conversation now, so please keep posting other things. ;D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

MeadowR

~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Lady Amber