"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Last post wins II

Started by James Gryphon, December 19, 2014, 12:16:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Mhera

Rainshadow

I win because Cole is absolutely adorable in the Trespasser DLC.  He just seems so... human.  Which he is, now, so that's cool that they actually changed how he acted a bit to fit how he is now.  He understands the world better, and is just now starting to learn how to use a filter for his mouth.  (It was hilarious; he said something embarrassing in front of the group, then said, "Wait, I shouldn't say that.  Forget.  Oh, that doesn't work anymore...  Forget?"  (He used to be able to make people forget what he's said by simply saying "Forget", but since becoming human, he can no longer do that.  Now every hilariously awkward thing he says is forever remembered by everyone else in the party.  ;D))

Also, Cole's starting to make friends.  That is extremely important to me.  I just wish they would bring in Rhys and Evangeline and let the three of them have a wonderful reunion and talk about all their adventures.  That's be awesome.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

LT Sandpaw

Your victory is simply an illusion.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Vilu Daskar

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

LT Sandpaw

Vilu Daskar

LT Sandpaw

Vilu Daskar

LT Sandpaw

Vilu Daskar

Rainshadow

I win because my Inquisitor looked hilarious when she went to the opera with Josie.  She looked positively bewildered at the end of it; mouth slightly open, raised eyebrows, wide eyes, and just kinda... staring at the stage.  It's hilarious, taking a Dalish elf to an Orlesian opera.  ;D  But at least Josie got a night off with a friend.  :3

Also, the DLC actually made me kinda like Vivienne.  Before, we were just sorta acquaintances, 'cause I did her personal quest, but I didn't make an effort to be her friend at all, but she took Kestrel (my Inquisitor) to the spa before the Exalted Council, and she was very sweet and respectful.  She even tried comforting Kes over the loss of Solas (her boyfriend), even though she didn't really like him too much.  To be honest, I didn't even realize that side of Vivienne existed.  I'm happy it does, though; she can be really kind when she wants to.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

LT Sandpaw

I'm confused, are we talking about Sims?

Vilu Daskar

I win cause I didn't read Rain's long post.

Rainshadow

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on September 10, 2015, 06:45:27 PM

I'm confused, are we talking about Sims?

Dragon Age: Inquisition.  Specifically, the DLC that came out on Tuesday that's supposed to be the actual end of the game.  It takes place two years after the original game itself, and you get to catch up with all your companions before starting all the action.  With Cole, you find out that he's got a girlfriend, Sera throws pies at nobles with you, then wants you to become a Red Jenny (she's part of a group called the Friends of Red Jenny), you find out that it's the Iron Bull's birthday, you go to the opera with Josephine, meet Cullen's new dog, have a good long chat with Thom, go to the spa with Vivienne, get a house in Kirkwall from Varric, laugh over the fact that Cassandra thinks you're proposing to someone, you discover that Dorian's leaving for Tevinter permanently (but he gives you a cellphone crystal thing to talk to him, so all's good there), and I can't remember for the life of me what you do with Leliana.

...There's a lot of catching up to do with your friends.  I spent an entire hour just talking to all of them.