News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Food Topic!

Started by DanielofRedwall, June 22, 2011, 09:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

I've noticed that in many of the threads the subject seems to change to food a lot, so here is a thread dedicated to food and only food! It doesn't have to be redwall food, just food in general! Warning: may cause drooling, a sudden want for food, day dreaming about food or all of the above.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Martha Braebuck

I love hares haversack crumble!!
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

Matthias720

Just think about this:

Warm chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven. The aroma filling your nose. You pick one up and slowly bend it. It doesn't break, and melted chocolate chips ooze out to fill in the cracks.

Add to that a cold glass of milk and you're on a one way trip to food heaven. ;D

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Okay...my mouth is watering

That actually brings up something very strange that happened last night. I was sitting, a floor below and at least 30 feet straight or 60 feet in walking distance, and smelt the aroma of cookies that had been pulled from the oven upstairs. It was weird because the cookies weren't that aroma-powered, and the distance I was away was very long for being able to smell. The cookies must have spoke to me.

Matthias720

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on June 22, 2011, 07:24:01 PM
Okay...my mouth is watering

I have that effect on people. I think for the sake of everyone's stomachs I'll try not to post too] much in the topic. :D

Martha Braebuck

chocolate chip cookies are good too.

*points to signature* Hi :)
~Love, •*Martha*•

Whoohahahahooh!! ~Hon Rosie's awesome laugh!

"Fate 'n fortune smile on us,
and of this crew take care,
but let no greedy robber try,
to guzzle up my share!"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Chocolate chip cookies are red.
Chocolate chip cookies are blue.
Chocolate chip cookies are sweet.
So are you.

A Charlie Brown Valentines Day fer zoze zat dinnae recognize it.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

I love pizza. I had pizza yesterday for dinner (din din  :D) and pizza for lunch.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Osu

Quote from: Matthias720 on June 22, 2011, 07:40:37 PM
I have that effect on people. I think for the sake of everyone's stomachs I'll try not to post too] much in the topic. :D
No, no, no, don't hold back! I love reading about food. Especially food of the cookie variety. XD

I had pizza for lunch today. It was one of those DIY freezer pizzas that you have to use half a roll of toilet paper on to soak out all the grease.

It was delicious. ;)
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

DanielofRedwall

Lily

Quote from: Osu on June 22, 2011, 10:53:50 PM
Quote from: Matthias720 on June 22, 2011, 07:40:37 PM
No, no, no, don't hold back! I love reading about food. Especially food of the cookie variety. XD

I had pizza for lunch today. It was one of those DIY freezer pizzas that you have to use half a roll of toilet paper on to soak out all the grease.

It was delicious. ;)

That sounds... awful and wonderful at the same time! I love pizza, but I don't get to eat it much.

DanielofRedwall

What is your favourite food, guys? I love meatlovers pizza! I also like chicken schnitzel and chicken parmigiana! I love chicken.  :)

Man, these foods being mentioned, I wish there was a drool emoction on this site!

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Blackberries. Blackberries are awesome

Redwall Musician

Let's see:

Ice cream, tacos, burritos, pizza, strawberries, motzarella (spelling?)chicken, hamburgers, BBQ, cereal, and well, I'll think of more later.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."