News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Food Topic!

Started by DanielofRedwall, June 22, 2011, 09:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall Musician

I love beef jerky. But I also love ice cream. Yummy! Ice cream!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

I like chocolate milk.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Osu

Jerkyyyyyyyummm.

Cinnamon rolls, anybody? Piping hot and soft with cream cheese frosting melting over the sides...
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

How about an island way sorbet? I ate one today at my swim meet. (Which was canceled due to thunder, rain, and the lot.) The sorbet, and the peel. (Twas lemon.)

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

daskar666

I have a habit of chewing off and eating dead skin around my fingernails.

Redwall Musician

Ewwwwwwww!!!! So nasty!!!! I thought biting fingernails was weird. Ugh!

Anyways, pi and pie are different. Pie is better though.

I like egg-roles!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

I'm currently trying to eat a pineapple peal.

Gonff

Today we went out to pick blueberries. I think it was probably an eat one pick two ratio.  ;)

QuoteAny beef jerky lovers in the house?

I loooove beef jerky. (and deer jerky dried over the wood cook stove. I usually eat most of it before its even done. ;D)
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Dawnwing

Watermelon's my favorite!  I also have quite a sweet tooth; I keep a small bowl of candy in my room at all times.  Currently, it has Hershey's Bliss chocolates and Hershey Kisses in it, and there's a large bag of Skittles nearby.  And I love stir fry, too; if I could pick any sort of meal to eat forever, it'd be stir fry.  In fact, it's what I'd had for lunch nearly every day this school year, because this one food court on campus makes some pretty good stir fry.

Matthias720

Right now I'm dreaming of apple frost. It's a combination of a vanilla milkshake and apple cider. YUM! 8)

Osu

Oh! Oh! Curry, anyone? I love curry, haven't had it for ages, though. It was the first "complicated" dish I learned to make. ;D
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

DanielofRedwall

Steak and roasted potatos.... mmmmmmmmmmm..... I had it for dinner last night. Going out to a nice restraunt for dinner with my family tonight. Should be good!

Hey guys, why is the food at cinemas so expensive?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Dawnwing

I know! And the price just keeps going up. :(  I have a $5 concessions coupon, so at least I'll have something when I go see Harry Potter next week.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Dawnwing on July 15, 2011, 04:31:38 AM
I know! And the price just keeps going up. :(  I have a $5 concessions coupon, so at least I'll have something when I go see Harry Potter next week.

Aye, a medium sized drink and a small popcorn if you're lucky. :(

DanielofRedwall

Quote from: Dawnwing on July 15, 2011, 04:31:38 AM
I've seen the new Harry Potter, it's great!
Received mostly negative reviews.