News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Overlord's Orders

Started by Taggerung_of_Redwall, August 25, 2011, 01:46:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

OOC: You want me to post something to get the ball rolling again?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

OOC:

Quote from: Taggerung_of_Redwall on August 29, 2011, 03:14:04 PM
OOC: As long as their ghost tomatoes, then sure.

Ok then!

And may ah alzae ask, pray tell was the reazon tha' ah was elliminated? Waznae it Tiria who lozt the device?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

"Lord," said Musician, "I shall speak for the ones who have lost their tongues. That is if you wish. For I happen to have information about this flying bulldozer."
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Taggerung_of_Redwall

"Then speak," said the Overlord. "That's what I want."
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Dannflor

this bloomin flyin bulldozer went zip zip over my head and they shot slingstones on my tailbob and they were shoutin dab wot wot
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Redwall Musician

OCC: Sorry this took so long for me to reply....

"Well you see the bulldozer was located at the mall. So we took a journey across the perilous high-way. Little did we know that death defying beavers had taken over the mall. We walked straight onto a trap. They wanted information about you. But I told the others not to say anything. Suddenly an army of weasels came and defeated the beavers. We then made our way to the bulldozer. I gave the flying bulldozer keys to Matthias and told him to take it to thee, my lord. For you see it only seated one person. I had to go and lead the others back across the perilous high-way," Musician said.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

DanielofRedwall

OOC~ very sorry, Dannflor, but you didn't sign up for the game earlier.

BIC~ Daniel nodded his head enthusiastically. "It's true! I saw the whole thing! Well, I mean, I was part of the whole thing!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Tiria Wildlough

Tiria nodded. 'I was part of it too!' she said earnestly.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

"I took some photos, but the beavers stole them..." Coobreedan said.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Matthias720

Matthias720 steps forward, to offer his side of things. "Well m'lord, I was heading for the bulldozer with the keys, when I once again found myself surrounded by ninja space pirates. Having a score to settle with them after the last time, I tossed the keys over to Skalrag, so he could carry on. I don't know what he did after that, but I did get to beat up a dozen ninja space pirates. Look, I even have their eye-patches as proof." Matthias720 presents the eye-patches to the Overlord, and then steps back into line.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

OOC: Skalrag has left the game actually. Player list now minus her.

The Overlord pushed a button on his control panel. An electronic buzz phased out, signalling the pulse rays were on and movement restricted.

The Overlord milled over the events. He spoke to Matthias720. "What happened to the bulldozer then? I asked for a flying bulldozer, not eye patches."

Matthias720

OOC: Oh, okay. I guess I'll just make a few minor edits, and...

"Well m'lord, I was heading for the bulldozer with the keys, when I once again found myself surrounded by ninja space pirates. Having a score to settle with them after the last time, I tossed the keys over to Tiria, so she could carry on. I don't know what she did after that, so you would have to ask her."

Tiria Wildlough

Tiria picked up the tale. 'And then they caught me, and one of them took the keys and swallowed them!'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Taggerung_of_Redwall

The Overlord appeared to take interest in his control panel. He pushed several buttons, and just let all six of his servants stand silently for nearing ten minutes. He looked up.

"I have a dinner appointment, you might say. Had to make sure the guns are working- I never take the cars sent me. I'll need a different car then prepared. So, I'll have six, no, five actually, of you do that."

The Overlord looked over the six servants. "You've failed me-again. Bulldozers are of no concern, I only hope space ninja pirates will lay off causing me, or rather you, problems.

"Cobreedan, you took pictures. Pictures do little good, thought a electronic imaging transmitter matter converter would be a useful addition. I doubt you used one, so that was a useless idea. So you're out."

The Overlord, in quick succession, pushed a score of buttons on his control panel, and the floor under Cobreedan partially gave out. The wall nearest opened up and a large broom-like device came out and batted the area until Cobreedan disappeared into the floor, whcih led to the cosmic continuity arena of neverendingness. The floor came back together promptly, and the broom exchanged a strange pattern of electronic pulses with the floor before sweeping back into the wall.

The Overlord leaned back. "The pulse rays are off now, go and take the day off until the late afternoon, then go and tell the limousine agency to send me a vehicle. Blow it up, wait for the arriving one to be shot up, and then deliver a different limousine from the back side of the fortress realm."

~~~

At 3 E.F.T. (Earlier Fortress Time, normally known as A.M.), the Overlord had the five back before him. "Ten destroyed limousines, a blown up helicopter, a failure of transfer between stations in my fortress because of a sandwich's misplacement and a random beaver getting passed the 5,689 systems defense center and I did not make my dinner appointment.

"I like ham and cheese dinner at the Largest Cafe of McDousine's. All of you tell me, how did this all happen, from the beginning."

OOC: Updated Player List
Matthias720
Tiria Wildlough
Redwall Musician
Captain Tammo
DanielofRedwall

Cobreedan, have fun with ghostplaying. The Overlord choose you for elimination.

Captain Tammo

OCC: (or whatever that means haha) I'm sorry but I don't understand what our task is. Were supposed to blow up a bunch of limousines for a sandwich or something ??? And then I dont get the beaver thing. Was there a purpose to that?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior