News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Guests are doing something secretly!

Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Søren

Who the heck is the blue dude, and why does he think he's hurting us?

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

He's Roland, and he's hurting you because you guys are attacking us, and I am letting us get hit every now and then so you guys should allow yourselves to be hit once in a while.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

*cough*

Quote from: Mhera on March 17, 2015, 03:42:44 AM
Quote from: Delthion on March 17, 2015, 03:34:36 AM
I saw that as a bumper sticker once... ;D ;D
Do you want a bumper sticker like it? It's yours if you drink another glass of dumpster juice...

*passes Del a tall glass full of dumpster juice*

So do you accept the offer?

Lady Ashenwyte

Die, PONDSCUM! *Kingmaker breathes fire and ice shards on Mhera.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Mhera

*fire melts the ice shards and the ice shards extinguish the fire*

And I'm not pondscum. I'm the product of dumpster juice, get it straight.

@Del: I would let myself get hit every once in awhile, but ya'll insist on doing stuff that would result in death like blowing us up with C4. We just squirt dumpster juice on you :P

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Mhera on March 17, 2015, 02:47:48 PM
*fire melts the ice shards and the ice shards extinguish the fire*

And I'm not pondscum. I'm the product of dumpster juice, get it straight.

@Del: I would let myself get hit every once in awhile, but ya'll insist on doing stuff that would result in death like blowing us up with C4. We just squirt dumpster juice on you :P

Why do think I've been hitting you with a mop for the last forty posts?
*Smacks Mhera across the head with mop*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Mhera

Hmm. I didn't even notice your puny attack. Carry on if you wish.

Søren

Quote from: Mhera on March 17, 2015, 02:47:48 PM
Sometimes I do smack them around a little.....

LT Sandpaw

No we must never surrender to the dark side!

Onward for the Light Brothers!

Delthion

For the Teutonic Knights!

Monjoy!! *Grabs Nerf sword wrapped in layers of duct tape, and whacks Mhera on the head.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on March 17, 2015, 04:25:14 PM
For the Teutonic Knights!

Monjoy!! *Grabs Nerf sword wrapped in layers of duct tape, and whacks Mhera on the head.*
That supposed to be scary?

Delthion

LT Sandpaw

I'll take them down just give the order.

Delthion

Søren