News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Guests are doing something secretly!

Started by Søren, January 16, 2015, 02:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Members
Guests, Member/Guests Mods and Nods
DDB Allies

Delthion

Delthion and I are not the same person. I am Roland. He is Delthion, we occupy different bodies.

Indeed, anyway...*Attacks all guests with a Nerf sword that is proving to be handy.*

*Slices Skye's Dumpster Juice gun in two.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

Izeroth

Quote from: Lady Amber on March 19, 2015, 02:47:10 AM
Quote from: The Mask on March 14, 2015, 10:44:29 PM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on March 14, 2015, 10:05:58 PM
*kisses Amber*
Fixed it for you!
@ The Mask: You are officially deamed EVIL.

It's spelled deemed, I'm afraid.

And now a rhetorical question: have you deemed me evil yet?

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Wha?? You haven't been mentioned until now... ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

Quote from: Who's OnlineGuest   03:41:43 AM   Viewing Delthion's profile.

Izeroth

Intriguing. I wonder if... *dramatic pause* Delthion is a guest! I say that we grab him and hang him!

Mhera

Del, join us or Iz will hang you! Your only chance for safety lies with us!

Delthion

OOC: I feel as if I'm in the mob! I'm doing everything well, but too well and then my allies turn on me. ;D ;D

BIC: Never shall I fall into the hands of evil! *Attacks Mhera.* Izeroth I am an ally of yours, why would I oppose the guests with such vigor as to bring their evil enterprises to the crumbling point? I am a member, bold and true!

Izeroth

Well, let's see.. *looks through enormous record book*

I admit that you do have a pretty impeccable record as far as service goes, but that could always be a facade. Your service to me, on the other hand, was highly disappointing. You further messed up my already-defunct state, and you failed to meet the $500,000 tithe I required of you.

I condemn you to death by hanging, Delthion of Indiana, for associating with James Gryphon and similar types. You may have some last words, but nothing controversial or thought-provoking. Also, you must return that bottle of helium that you took.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Izeroth

Wylder Treejumper

*Breaks out of ice and stops Izeroth*
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Izeroth

*Ignores Wylder and continues executing Del*

Søren

*le wild Soren appears and takes out Wylders with a spoon*
Let them take each other out.

I'm retired from the forum