News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

That ___ moment when...

Started by Søren, April 06, 2015, 09:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Chipster of Noonvale

Cornflower MM

Jukka the Sling

That terrible moment when you finally catch up on a show and then have to wait for episodes to come out once a week like some sort of medieval peasant.

That absolutely horrible moment when one of your favorite characters in said show (who is also a main character) sacrifices themselves and apparently dies in one of the most brutal and horrifying scenes you've ever seen and you're overwhelmed by horror and feels but then you remember a spoiler you accidentally read so you're pretty sure they're not dead but this is the latest episode available so you're left on a horrendous cliffhanger and have to wait for the next episode like a medieval peasant.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Sebias of Redwall

That awesome moment when you get a review on your fanfic
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

*coughs*  Whaaat, no waaaay, why would you think that...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

PaulTheMarlfox

That godspawn moment when you subliminaly yeet your garbage into the can from 10 meters away.
"What... is the in flight speed velocity of an unladen swallow?"
-Monty Python And The Holy Grail

Sebias of Redwall

That shocking moment when you have a ton of "unread posts since last visit"
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jukka the Sling

That freeing moment when you finally go ahead and post a fanfic you spent months stressing over.

That incredible moment when you get a review on the fanfic and the person actually liked it.

The Shadow of Korriban

That moment when you realize that over the past months 5 people unsubscribed to your youtube channel.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

shisteer of nothing much

That disastrous moment when you're due to post another chapter of your fanfiction and realise it's only half finished.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

That awful feeling when you can't think of the right word to put in a sentence.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

That happy moment when you've just finished a work out and your muscles have been sitting long enough to relax but they're still warm enough to not be stiff.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Jukka the Sling

That soul-crushing moment when you read spoilers for not one but two deaths in your favorite fandom and the worst part is it's your own fault for deliberately reading that wikia page/comments on a fanfic, and now you want to bash your head against a wall and fling yourself off the nearest cliff because you loved those characters and now you're spoiled and the plot won't be as exciting.