News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

A duel, wot?

Started by Morgazath, April 16, 2015, 12:59:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgazath

I say, I wish to have a duel. Anyone interested?
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Stonestripe

I might. I am new to dueling though and not sure if I would be any good at it. Love reading them just never tried it myself.
"Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords"

Morgazath

Okay. This'll be my first duel too. So we're sort of on the same boat here. Do you have any ideas? If not, I can make a suggestion for the duel.
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Stonestripe

I thought maybe a friendly duel so we arn't trying to kill each other right off the bat and we can kinda get a feel for how it all works. I am up for suggestions though my favorite characters are Badgers and Otters.
"Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

Morgazath

Okay, a friendly fight. I'm fine with that. How about two otter friends are practicing for a contest or something?

Stonestripe

Sounds great, Sorry for the slow response having computer issues. All good now though. I like the idea of otters and training for a contest. When they aren't downing shrimp and hotroot soup they are competing. I assume we will be close to our Holt near the water?

Morgazath

It's been a while since I read a Redwall book, is the Holt the name for the contest or the house?

Stonestripe

The Holt is like a family group of Otters and in the books the Holt represents the place where their home is. The name of the family usually goes with it like Holt Lutra.

Morgazath

Oh, okay. Sure we can have our Holt near the water. Do you have any ideas for the Holt name?

Stonestripe

Examples from the book would be Holt Lutra, Holt Rudderwake and so on. So it would be the name of the leader or the last name of the group. So my name Rauthum Wavebreak would make my holt "Holt Wavebreak"

Morgazath

Okay. Would you like to use the name Wavebreak, or Blacksea? (I don't care which.)

Stonestripe

Blacksea sounds cool.

Morgazath

Stonestripe

Morgazath

Alright, so it's Holt Blacksea and two members practicing for a competition. Any ideas for a unique battle area? I had something along the lines of battling underwater and keeping balance on stones sticking out of the water.