News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Jewels of Randomness

Started by Tiria Wildlough, September 11, 2011, 06:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

OK. This is how it goes. You think of something like this:

A crow sailed into my blank, and happened, 'Let there be no more of this.' I swung him over the claw with my chicken, and elbowed down the twig toying my string.

^^That was random. XD Has anyone else got ideas? ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I walked into the wall and said "Wow! Where'd the cheese go?" I then flew into the river and started blowing milk into the water to kill the swimming eagles. Then I decided to visit Salamandastron, so I started walking, and somehow ended up at Castle Floret!
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

I was whispering to a fish when the pie hit me with a pineapple. It tickled so I went to the police.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tiria Wildlough

The blob cried, 'Please, can I help emoticon?' The cloud got red in the toe, so I flew out with the teatowel. :P :D
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

I killed a rock, then ate the mountain, then molded Salamandastron into a Salamandastroni.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Coobreedan

A voucher called Chopper was a gladiator, so I went to the purple website's welcome so I could turn the beermat yellow.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

Samus Aran killed Luke Cardassia, then married him and they had a lot of fun bounty hunting.

Tiria Wildlough

^^That's not random! It could make sense! >:(
The bisuit pained, so a birthday cake plonked the plonk, so a keyboard started to watch the iPod. ;D
I'm not a hipster.

Nightfire

"It IS random," Nightfire says to a rock, shaking it's paw. "How could she marry him if she just killed him?"
I flew into the river and ate a cloud, then clouted Cluny.

Coobreedan

Tomorrow I ate some books that were about The, so I said to the classroom, "Why do green phones like gambling next year?"

Nightfire

Who do snakes sing and birds hiss? Why is the sky green and the grass blue?

Tiria Wildlough

Why is redwallabbey.com linked to K+? And why do Thes always have to do with boxed?
I'm not a hipster.

Coobreedan

I sneeze why books are rough skinned. "You nice voucher?" I do to the paper dolphin.

eualaia

i jumped off a cliff went into space said hi to the moon hit a rock swam from cluny hit a lump of cheese and clonked my head on clonky clonk clonkerson

and exploded a ninja
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

rachel25

I ate my grannys fish cake and gave the turtle a huge before laughing my unicorn and did a dance to please the box of tissues (great topic should be brought back  ;D )