News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

What is your favorite book

Started by Log a Log Grenn, June 11, 2011, 05:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

MissKelly

Pearls of Lutra is my favourite book.
A service from experienced mechanical and electrical contractors.

Romsca

Quote from: MissKelly on October 23, 2013, 10:45:52 AM
Pearls of Lutra is my favourite book.

YEAH! :D

Welcome to the forum MissKelly!

i am that is (Matthias)

so far, mattimeo, but I think that once I read Pearls of Lutra I will like that one better.

Kitsune

Quote from: i am that is (Matthias) on January 03, 2014, 02:40:43 AM
so far, mattimeo, but I think that once I read Pearls of Lutra I will like that one better.
Pearls of Lutra is pretty good.

I would have to say either Mattimeo, Marlfox, or Triss is myh favorite book.

Gonff the Mousethief

I really want to read legend of luke. also my fav is mossflower
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Amarith Waterspring

I've only read the first six books, but I can say without a doubt that my favorite book is Mossflower.  :)
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

WorshipTiria

Mine is 100% High Rhulain. but I could go on for hours about how my least favorite redwall book (Marlfox) is a great book and mildly confusing.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

The only one I didn't really like was Loamhedge, it was so sad.
My favorite one is (of course!) The Sable Quean, but I like the others, too.
Especially Rakkety Tam and Doomwyte!
And let's not forget Lord Brocktree either. (Dotti cracks me up! :))
I accidentally read Mossflower first, instead of Redwall, and now when someone says that they read "the first book" I automatically think they mean Mossflower.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 26, 2013, 02:22:18 PM
That guy creeped me out!
Yeah, me too! It gave me a nightmare once.
He was totally crazy mad.
I wonder how he would have felt if somebeast ate him?
Then he would see how awful it is. Serve him right too!
(oops sorry for double posting again!)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

MeadowR

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 15, 2013, 05:45:25 PM
MOSSFLOWER!!!!!!

What an even younger Corn said back in 2013. ;D (I may have responded to this back then, but how many pages back must one have to go?) I tend to say that's my favourite because it does feel intriguing and different to the other books, as the first lot did, before they got more formulaic.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I enjoyed Pearls of Lutra. I like the books that leave Redwall because it shows us so much more of Brian's well thought-out world.

Flib Bigboat

Lask Frildur was super creepy though. Where was Sampetra, anyway? At the Equator?
Also, if it was in a really hot place, why did they go to that place with icebergs?
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

They were lost and/or accidentally went the wrong way.