News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Arena II

Started by James Gryphon, July 29, 2015, 12:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

*Glances at Dell suspiciously, then shoves the rest of my gummy worms into my pocket and wraps the noose around my belt. Holds the pole in my left hand with the hook dangling on the remainder of the line. Takes the darts in my right hand.*

"Sure, just don't come up behind me, lets go take the sitting area I will explain my plans so no one else can steal my idea."

*Winks at Dell then runs off towards the sitting area yelling my war cry.*

"YAAAAAAAARRRRRRGH!"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Faiyloe

*my strike misses Rr and before I can attack again LT and Del come charging in my direction. I might be able to take down Rr by himself but if I have to fight all three of them I doubt I would succeed, and knowing guys they would all gang up on me first before taking out Rr or joining up with him* *I retreat and bolt for the elevator* *Reaching the top where Soren is I turn and bolt to the north end I don't wan't a confrontation with him* *relatively Safe on the north side I rip open my bag of balloons and stretching a few (five) out  to make them longer I tie the ends together to make a short rope which I tie in a loop to the handle of the helium tank* *can smell the smoke from the fire below rising up to the second floor*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

James Gryphon

Soren's dollar bill goes into the bottle vending machine without incident. The bill receiver lights up green, and a plastic Sprite® bottle falls into Soren's reach.

@Skyblade: The smoke from the fire currently blocks your view of the arena. You cough. (result: 3)
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

*Follows LT.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

*Moves carefully along the front desk with the ladder, away from the couches. When at a good distance from the fire, puts on binoculars again and looks around*

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

rrrrr

*Hides behind the sofa and when Sandpaw is close, stabs him with the pencil after shining the flashlight in his eyes*
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

James Gryphon

Delthion follows LT Sandpaw, so closely that he nearly bumps into him. However, Delthy manages to slow himself in time to avoid a collision. (averted penalty: no color)

@Skyblade: You get a good view of the arena from your position. Scattered all across the observation deck are numerous large rectangular folding tables, each surrounded by chairs. There are three sets of steps leading up the deck, all the way across. Two glass doors lead to the external deck. Each door has a sign reading "Locked" posted thereupon.

The main floor of the arena has several circular tables scattered here and there, in between the platform and the observation deck. Each table is topped with a tablecloth and bouquet, and surrounded by several light wooden chairs.

The sun shines through the glass onto the pool. You catch sight of an unusual looking reflection coming off of the water.

The fire is spreading across the floor. Smoke fills the area near where you were just standing.

You notice a round fire alarm about three feet above your head.

Some of the railing along the north side of the second floor looks very flimsy.

(result: 9)

Rrrrrr successfully blinds Sandpaw, but inexplicably misses his follow-up and stabs the pencil deep into a sofa cushion. (penalty: godmoding)
« Subject to editing »

Faiyloe

*Uses the handle I made and slings the helium tank over my arm.* Then climbs over the banister of the walk way right above the desk.* *easing my way down so that my paws are gripping the bottom of the railing I swing down and let myself drop to the top of the desk several paces from Sky.* *Holds empty hands out in friendship to show that I am unarmed* I think we could make a good teem. The boys are going to gang up on us and we are stronger if we stick together. *I say offering Sky an alliance*

Skyblade

*Holds ladder in front of me but lowers it when I hear Faiy talk. Nods and smiles slightly* Very well. I'm pleased with the arrangement. Though just in case, I will warn you that I won't tolerate betrayal.

Do you have any ideas? I can see many things with the binoculars.

Faiyloe

So long as you don't betray me I won't betray you. I have a good number of missiles if we can fortify the second floor then we can atack people from above. You watch my back and we can guard it from all comers. You have a ladder it should be able to reach the second floor from here. I'll warn you though Soren is up there we need to try and take him out or chase him off first.

Delthion

*Swings plastic sword at rrrrr's head. Then attempts to smother him with the math book.*
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Skyblade

Trust me, I'll honor the alliance. I'm impressed with your idea. Hey, I feel like there might be something in the pool. Maybe I should check it out?

Faiyloe

Right *Coughs a little from the smoke* We should try and put the fire out too. There is an ice machine up there... if you let me back up to the second floor I can collect some to put the fire out.

OOC: also I know I cant know this IC but Gryphon said it was a reflection not necessarily in the pool. Try looking up at the ceiling before you go through all that trouble.

LT Sandpaw

*Gets out of Dell's way so he can attack Rrrr effectively. Then rushes around and trys to get behind Rrrr so me and Dell can attack at the same time*

*I decide not to use the darts so I don't accidently hit my own team mate. I put the darts in my pockets and grab the noose in my right hand.*

*I attempt to sneak up on Rrrr and loop the noose around his foot to trip him*

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Skyblade

*Looks at ceiling above the reflection*

Good idea. If that doesn't work, perhaps we could collect some water from the pool.