Previous topic - Next topic

Are you having fun?

Yes
6 (40%)
No
2 (13.3%)
I'm kinda dead. . . .
2 (13.3%)
I'm a bit dead at the moment, but I'm still having fun!
2 (13.3%)
This is fun to watch
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Cornflower MM

;D Yeah, not dying is always fun. :P

You were Town. . . So yeah, You did win.

Yes please. I'd like to actually play in a game of Mafia, not just narrate. Take your time, though, there's no rush.

Jetthebinturong

I'll finish BR chapter twenty-three, then I'll start on my mafia game.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Skyblade

OH MY GOODNESS! THAT POST WAS FLIPPING GREAT!!

Corny, give me five. This was an excellent game, my very favorite out of all of them so far (with Mafia 2 being in second place). You were a terrific moderator for the game. The stories were honestly well-written and entertaining, and you were for the most part on top of things. I really enjoyed this. Let's give it up for Corny and everyone else for making this game a success.

~~~~

Now, I'll discuss how I went about this game.

Firstly, I am sorry to Gonff and Sand for voting for your death. Gonff I went with because of sneaky Mhera, and Sand I honestly thought was Mafia.

I was the Medic, as the post says. Here's the people I saved each Night, if you were wondering. @Soren: I'm curious who you investigated each Night, mind sharing? :)

Night 1: Myself
Night 2: Jet
Night 3: Soren
Night 4: Soren

I saved myself because I knew I was a likely target. As for Jet, I'll be honest. I was PMing Corn, and she said something that I used as a hint that Jet was the target. So I saved him.

Now, I cheered inwardly when I saw that Soren was the Detective. By the way, this is the third time I've guessed the Detective correctly ;D How I knew, well, I noticed that Soren was sticking up for me. Like, a lot. Like, three times in a row. It came to me that a Detective may want to investigate me Night 1 because it's good to be clear on someone who is experienced. I deduced that he investigated me Night 1, found me innocent, and thus was adamant in his defenses of me.

After this, I decided that I had to save Soren against all odds; hence my actions for Night 3 and 4.

I also tended to go with Soren when voting because I figured he had a Detective clue about the people he was voting for. That's why I was surprised Sand and Mhera weren't the team.

Anyway, brilliant game. Jet, looking forward to yours!

- Dr. Skyblade :D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Wylder Treejumper

So, when's Round IV? I might actually get to play this time. ::)
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Jetthebinturong

It's coming asap, never fear.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

So close! Well, I won't be on as often as I was anymore. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

I will share my investigation soon, at some point tonight. I'd like to apologize to Sand; due to a miscommunication between me and Corn, I got you killed. I thought you and Mhera were Mafia. Sorry dude, you can kill me in the next round. :)
But I did check on you first Sky. :)

I'm retired from the forum

Gonff the Mousethief

By the way Cornflower, what happened to me at the Station? Was Capital Punishment involved?

Anyway,  I really liked this one even if I was eliminated first thing. Very good writing Cornflower, especially the endi  ;D.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on October 18, 2015, 01:12:47 AM
I'll finish BR chapter twenty-three, then I'll start on my mafia game.

Cool!

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on October 18, 2015, 05:03:04 AM
By the way Cornflower, what happened to me at the Station? Was Capital Punishment involved? Good question. :P I dunno.

Anyway,  I really liked this one even if I was eliminated first thing. Very good writing Cornflower, especially the endi  ;D. Thank you! I'm glad you had fun. :)

Quote from: Delthion on October 18, 2015, 03:17:08 AM
So close! Well, I won't be on as often as I was anymore. ;D

Which was what, once a month? :P *Hugs* I hope you come back for good soon. We need our jokers back in the Cellars!

Quote from: Skyblade on October 18, 2015, 01:41:13 AM
OH MY GOODNESS! THAT POST WAS FLIPPING GREAT!! Thank you?

Corny, give me five. *High fives* This was an excellent game, my very favorite out of all of them so far (with Mafia 2 being in second place). Yay, cool! You were a terrific moderator for the game. The stories were honestly well-written and entertaining, and you were for the most part on top of things. Thank you. :) I really enjoyed this. Let's give it up for Corny and everyone else for making this game a success. *Claps*

~~~~

Now, I'll discuss how I went about this game.

Firstly, I am sorry to Gonff and Sand for voting for your death. Gonff I went with because of sneaky Mhera, and Sand I honestly thought was Mafia.

I was the Medic, as the post says. Here's the people I saved each Night, if you were wondering. @Soren: I'm curious who you investigated each Night, mind sharing? :)

Night 1: Myself
Night 2: Jet
Night 3: Soren
Night 4: Soren

I saved myself because I knew I was a likely target. As for Jet, I'll be honest. I was PMing Corn, and she said something that I used as a hint that Jet was the target. So I saved him.

Now, I cheered inwardly when I saw that Soren was the Detective. By the way, this is the third time I've guessed the Detective correctly ;D How I knew, well, I noticed that Soren was sticking up for me. Like, a lot. Like, three times in a row. It came to me that a Detective may want to investigate me Night 1 because it's good to be clear on someone who is experienced. I deduced that he investigated me Night 1, found me innocent, and thus was adamant in his defenses of me. He did, actually. Kudos and cookies for you!

After this, I decided that I had to save Soren against all odds; hence my actions for Night 3 and 4. A good think you did, too, 'cause Mhera and Del wanted to electrocute him Night Three. :P

I also tended to go with Soren when voting because I figured he had a Detective clue about the people he was voting for. That's why I was surprised Sand and Mhera weren't the team. That was a mistake on my part. And Soren's. Whoops.

Anyway, brilliant game. Jet, looking forward to yours!

- Dr. Skyblade :D