RP: A Tale of Reedbind: Quest for Justice

Started by BrookSkimmer, September 20, 2011, 11:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

Searose dropped her paw as she was bid but she still was angry
"Please we need to find them my sister is not used to work." searose looked at the ground as she replied "I admit it i spoiled her but she is so little and frail i do not know how she will do?" she said sadness and hatred in her voice
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

OCC: Please don't double post Brookshimmer. Edit the original post! Anyways, BIC:

Blaze scoffed down the food. He realized this was serious and spoke, "Well, I'm not sure. He might be. I only hit him! He's over just a way. I can go take you to him."
Not waiting for an answer, Blaze began heading back to the spot where he left the bird. "Over this way, wot!"
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Mad Maudie

searose made after him going as fast as she could without passing the hungry hare
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Oakpaw looked up at the sky he could just about see the stars coming out, he followed Blaze and kept his senses alert, he forced himself to keep calm, this bird could be usefull

Mad Maudie

Searose noticed his awareness   
"Anything wrong Oakpaw?" she asked knowing his awesome awareness never failed him.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Redwall Musician

Blaze came to the bird. He prodded him with his food paw. The bird flinched. "Yep, he's still alive."

OCC: Okay, the "Bird Taken Prisoner and Used to Find the Hidout" is played by Muse. Or so it says on the OCC thread.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Skipper

Oakpaw smiled slightly at Searose "its just getting a bit dark that's all" taking some rope out of his sack he tied up the bird, he stroked his chin and said "the bird wont wake up anytime soon, we should carry on before it gets too dark too see"

BrookSkimmer

OOC: I'll fix the double. It's BrookSkimmer BTW. I needed to update during some other people's posting. I also made a mistake in the character section, Muse has Lord Bloodwing I have taken Verka the injured crow.)

BIC:

The crow winced as he was kicked by the hare. Verka had no idea a lapin could move so quickly! He had been diving towards Oakblaze ready to deal a swift death and instead found himself crumpled to the ground by a couple good punches. In the fall Verka had also injured his right wing.

The bird glared up at the otters and hare with disdain. They would get nothing from him! He would keep his beak shut... unless of course they tried to bully it out of him. Verka had never been able to endure physical pain. His wing and beak throbbed unmercifully. He tried not to cry out as the otter tied him up firmly with rope.
____

Shuffer leaned over the crow and spoke to him.

"Well me feathery mess! Care teh tell us where yer mangy companions went or shall we use force eh?"

The cook grinned and touched the handle of a large knife at his side.

Skipper

"come on matress bottom, are your masters really that nice to you, they left you here, they abandoned you, speak up" suddenly he said in a cold harsh voice "tell us or my dirks will have to do a little pursuading" he chuckled and tickled the birds neck with his dirk

Muse

Deep in the treacherous pitfalls of Undersky, the fierce Lord Bloodwing, accompanied by Gakraw and the three otterbabes, swaggered into Kaakarksaz. the abode of Akitka was enormous, a secret carvern known only to a select few. Lord Bloodwing storde over to the tremendous rift in the cave wall and screeched. "Kaawra! mighty Akitka, we bring you new slaves!" The babes screeched as the monstrous Atitka revealed himself.
    (This is a little grisly. I can change it if you want)
Akitka was an enormous male badger, the largest Mossflower had ever seen. The face was horribly mutilated, the eyes milky white orbs and the jaw permenantly open, hanging slack as drool dripped ontot the ground. Akit and Ka, the beasts twin serpents, writhed about his massive frame. Posion pooled from their mouths and onto the badger's smoking fur.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Redwall Musician

Dewdrop regained herself quickly. She smiled at the Lord Bloodwing, "What do you want of us?" She managed to say. Her eyes gleamed fiercely. Though she smiled the tone of her voice said that she was ready for anything. 

Muse

"Kraakaw! It is not I that wants you, but the great Akitka! Speak to him, riverscum!"
By Muse

Skipper

OOC: just saying that a bird wouldent work for a badger and badgers are good, just pointing it out

Redwall Musician

"Alright birdscum," Dewdrop said. She turned to the ugly badger, "So Lord Akitka the Ugly, what do you want of us?"

OCC: So this badger is a bad guy. Who's playing him?

Muse

OOC-I am, I guess. he doesn't really talk very much, but he is enormous-bigger than Gulo, Boar the Fighter, and Asmodeus rolled into one.

Akitka roared and swiped the otterbabe up clenching her with his fist.
"I....want...you...DIE!" he howled.
By Muse