News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Delthion on October 29, 2017, 05:18:45 AM
Excellent.

"Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel"?

Quote from: Delthion on October 29, 2017, 04:40:01 AM
I did not. But did you have "The Story about Ping"?!!!

YES. YES YES YES YES YES YES. THOSE BOOKS ARE THE BEST

The Skarzs

Quote from: Delthion on October 29, 2017, 05:18:45 AM
Excellent.

"Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel"?
Yes.

There was an old lady who swallowed a fly?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Yes.

Oh, that one with the boy with the harmonica who couldn't whistle because he couldn't pucker. I don't remember the name of it but that's the preface to the climax. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

*Has only had one of the four mentioned*

I had a puppet to go with There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Fly, though. That makes up for it.

Ashleg

LT Sandpaw

There are few things I hate more then a 20k,

Howdy y'all, how's everyone doing?

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Cornflower MM

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Russa Nodrey

Sand!

Quote from: Delthion on October 29, 2017, 02:47:17 PM
Oh, that one with the boy with the harmonica who couldn't whistle because he couldn't pucker. I don't remember the name of it but that's the preface to the climax. ;D
Hey, I remember that!

Freddy

The Skarzs

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on October 29, 2017, 05:24:10 PM
There are few things I hate more then a 20k,

Howdy y'all, how's everyone doing?
You mean a mellenial? ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

LT Sandpaw

Well yes them too, I for one don't mind ripping on my own generation.  ;D But I was referring to a more physical 20k,or for all you Non-Europeans twelve point something miles.

It suuuuuuuuuuucks

Hey Flor and Maudie

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Blaggut

> hey can you two (specifically) not have conversation about Millennials on this topic? Based on what I know of you, I know it almost surely implies your opinions on pan and genderqueer people. I have, Skarz, specifically requested that you NOT comment negative/anti-LGBTQ or -anti-"SJW/tumblrite" things on threads I've made and you still will not comply. You two having this conversation makes me extremely uncomfortable as I am pan and semi-nonbinary. So take your discussion of millennials out of here.
~Just a soft space boi~

Lady Amber

You don't know for sure that they'll talk about LGBTs, just because they're talking about millennials. You're assuming. Plus, it's hardly a conversation, either, all they did is mention millennials.

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!