News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

MatthiasMan

Hue hue hue hue hue hue hue hue

The Skarzs

Hah. Ha ha hah. HAH HAH HA HAAAAUUUGGGHH!! *Rips out Head's heart.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Skyblade

I'm in the Top 10 Topic Starters ;D

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Andy

I will never place on that list.  I almost never have topic ideas. Although there is one topic I have seen on a few forums that might be nice to have here that I haven't seen about...
Only actions can speak the truth.

Skyblade

Ooh, which topic? I'm interested!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Gonff the Mousethief

Speaking of topics, I went and looked back on the ones I made... I was a distraught child. I saw so many of my old fanfics I forgot about and shuddered in cringe. At the time I loved them, but now I am horrified. Though, no house is without its foundation.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Andy

Quote from: Skyblade on April 18, 2017, 05:21:46 AM
Ooh, which topic? I'm interested!
It's usually called "Dear Anonymous."
In case y'all are unfamiliar with the concept, it's a topic for writing "letters" to people anonymously, letters that obviously won't be delivered.  It's to help people get things off their chests that they can't or for some reason aren't going to say to the person they're directed towards. I've found it's nice.

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on April 18, 2017, 05:23:20 AM
Speaking of topics, I went and looked back on the ones I made... I was a distraught child. I saw so many of my old fanfics I forgot about and shuddered in cringe. At the time I loved them, but now I am horrified. Though, no house is without its foundation.
My early days online are cringe-inducing as well.  I think that's normal, especially with fics. I wrote some awful ones.
Only actions can speak the truth.

The Skarzs

Photobucket is down. Blarg.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Banya

Groddil

The Skarzs

Huh. Interesting. Imgur is now loading on my computer. . . didn't use to.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 18, 2017, 05:06:37 AM
Hah. Ha ha hah. HAH HAH HA HAAAAUUUGGGHH!! *Rips out Head's heart.*

*Avoidz zaid injury*

Zere ance vaz an onion. 'e fell off a cliff. Ze End.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.