Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

Ashleg

Cornflower MM

Delthion

The Cellars President that's who! By the way, when are we going to hold the next election?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

:P

How about this:

ANYONE RUNNING FOR CELLARS PRESIDENT DECLARE THYSELF NOW.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

I thought it was only one? But okay. Rosie and Del. There. Have at each other. ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Cornflower MM on July 24, 2017, 08:21:09 PM
I thought it was only one? But okay. Rosie and Del. There. Have at each other. ;D

Yay! ;D

Hey @Cornflower MM, wanna be my Campaign Manager/Vice President?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*'appy Weasel Dance* Ah got ze ozer card ah needed tae Pendulum Zummon any foighter in Yugioh!!! Major!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Pendulum zummonz zree Blue-Eyez Vhoite Dragonz vho zen proceed tae eat everybeazt* *Continuez Dancin'*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rosie Willowwater